Nope

Congratulations Judges on your large disagreements on what GE means. Well Done.

There we go. I'll be cheering for Bloo, BK, and even SCV to make a huge push. As exciting as Bloo has been all season, I will be the first to admit I have yet to see a performance without some small ensemble problems. Now is the time for them to not only clean, but PERFORM it like it's been clean all along.

There we go. I'll be cheering for Bloo, BK, and even SCV to make a huge push. As exciting as Bloo has been all season, I will be the first to admit I have yet to see a performance without some small ensemble problems. Now is the time for them to not only clean, but PERFORM it like it's been clean all along.

I forgot which poster posted that Bluecoats should be spending all their time (breakfast, lunch, dinner, travel time, rest stops, bathroom breaks, shower time, transit-to-show time) working on the drill, but if they pull it off and pass Cadets, much props deserved to them. They have an excellent show, but fan favorite does not translate into Gold medal if they can't clean it. Just ask Crown.

Boston Crusaders in the top 7, ideally at at least 6th place.

Madison in at least 8th place.

Spirit proving all the naysayers wrong. For this to happen, it would be at the expense of Crossmen or Troopers, so it will not exactly be the end of the world if it does not.

Boston Crusaders in the top 7, ideally at at least 6th place.

Madison in at least 8th place.

Spirit proving all the naysayers wrong. For this to happen, it would be at the expense of Crossmen or Troopers, so it will not exactly be the end of the world if it does not.

Wow, you are an optimist! I think we can all agree that those are some true underdogs for 6th/8th/12th place!

• Like 1

I forgot which poster posted that Bluecoats should be spending all their time (breakfast, lunch, dinner, travel time, rest stops, bathroom breaks, shower time, transit-to-show time) working on the drill, but if they pull it off and pass Cadets, much props deserved to them. They have an excellent show, but fan favorite does not translate into Gold medal if they can't clean it. Just ask Crown.

Indeed. We at Crown know this all too well