Allentown . . . DAY ONE!

I'm excited to see Dillon and Kennedy judging GE. I'm predicting favorable GE 1 (music) scores for Bloo. Jjeffeory, if you're reading this, let's test my theory on these two judges.

Yep, Kennedy definitely not a fan of Cadets this year which is a little ironic lol.

Bloo has a good chance Sat. night if they win GE music by a couple tenths over Cadets, and percussion goes their way.

Cadets will need to hold their Visual lead.

I'm predicting very close with that panel.

Storms have fired all around the Allentown area due to strong daytime heating as the clouds didn't really do us any favors. A large cell just west of Allentown seems to be moving north and east...not sure if it affects the stadium.

Other clusters are west, south and east of the area looking to congeal soon near Allentown. The hope is these storms don't refire behind them and flow through the area before the show. The air is definitely primed for more development. I feel some delays are possible but as it stands now, I can't see anything more than that due to the smallish type cells and progressive movements.

• Like 1

No rain at the stadium yet, but there is a strong cell very close by. Looks like it may graze us.

Since Ian Ziering, who officiated our Son's wedding in May, is in between Skarknado movies, DCI might want to get him and his team to A-Town pronto. Just have the show staff rent some chainsaws and buy some explosives.

Edited by Ghost