Allentown . . . DAY ONE!

Did OC guard always have those bright cheery yellow tops? They don't fit the darkness of the show to me.

The guard usually wears tails...evoking birds of paradise... don"t know why they didn't wear them tonight.

Ill take this guy over the Cadets preacher any day of the week. At least he is entertaining.

I agree with what he said above. That is what flammaster said.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 2

They should have paid a professional to record the narration.

If they should do that, they should hire professionals to prerecord all the brass and percussion parts too. And film it all in a soundstage. Multiple takes until it's perfect. No drum corps season, just one screening in Indianapolis of all the shows.

Which is to say, I think OC should be docked for using James Earl Jones, who's not out there doing the show every night.

• Like 1

If they should do that, they should hire professionals to prerecord all the brass and percussion parts too. And film it all in a soundstage. Multiple takes until it's perfect. No drum corps season, just one screening in Indianapolis of all the shows.

Which is to say, I think OC should be docked for using James Earl Jones, who's not out there doing the show every night.

Gasp, they'd be disqualified!

then he should see about getting a refund on tuition

give it a rest...geez

What I want to know is why I'm watching this stuff on my Desktop when I have a perfectly good stereo system, HDTV, and Media Center PC in the living room that I could use to crank this stuff up...

I think you got something there "Al".... ( Heard on FN)

Edited by jjeffeory