Allentown . . . DAY ONE!

Seems to be backbuilding a bit...kinda has that stalled tropical look to it. It does look to be wimping out a bit but...am concerned it may not as its just sitting there and more moisture is streaming in the area. :dry:

Now that's what I call eagerly anticipating a great show!!

Did it just get delayed by another 30 minutes? Says Crimson Kings will step off at 7:30 PM.

Edit: Nevermind it is delayed by an hour!

There is a corps called Crimson Kings? I love it! Is Brian Eno their arranger? Robert Fripp writing the drill?

I discovered EPAWA in the last year or so. They have really great maps and graphics, and their forecasts, particularly in regards to winter/snow are far, far more accurate than the local media. They also post frequently on Facebook and Twitter. If you live in PA, check 'em out here:

https://www.facebook.com/easternpaweatherauthority?ref=ts&fref=ts

Luckily, my local media is some of the most accurate in the world. They hardly EVER get the rain stuff wrong (because it mostly doesn't rain). :tounge2:

• Like 1

There is a corps called Crimson Kings? I love it! Is Brian Eno their arranger? Robert Fripp writing the drill?

Was there a joke in there somewhere that I don't get?

If this is an indication of how the rest of the evening will sound, I'll be heading to bed early.

• Like 1

Google King Crimson.

As I thought it went right over my head!

If this is any indication of how the rest of the evening will sound, I'll be heading to bed early.

Yea, I'm hoping they are just so small you can't hear them. I have the sound on my computer and on my TV at full volume, and can barely hear them. I heard the crown applause ok though. So hopefully there are no real sound issues.

I thought I clicked on Multi Cam, but only saw high cam for this first group. DId I clck on the wrong link? Or did they just not do multi cam for these guys?

Edited by Marianne