Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

Thank you, Troopers, for allowing us to hear your 16 contras, instead of the synth doubling your part! I know I would be so mad if I marched contra in a corps, paid thousands of dollars, worked my butt off, and yet was never heard. I have a big problem with that. Troopers, you showed us it's not necessary!! Wind through the instruments, when applied properly, works great!!!

• Like 9

Heck ya Troop! Take that Liberals! :silly:

Really? Really? Kev?

Don't even go there. This jingoism does not belong here. Are yeh with us er agin us....hee he roll over sis.

• Like 1

OK---what's going on. The big push into "America" and waiting for the crescendo and it sounds like the audio guys compressed it. Anyone else hear this?

Yes, it's been going on all night (i'm watching multi-cam because of iPad). I'm sooooo sad about the sound. But, Troop is doing great. Happy with that show. :colgate:

• Like 1

Thank you, Troopers, for allowing us to hear your 16 contras, instead of the synth doubling your part! I know I would be so mad if I marched contra in a corps, paid thousands of dollars, worked my butt off, and yet was never heard. I have a big problem with that. Troopers, you showed us it's not necessary!! Wind through the instruments, when applied properly, works great!!!

Amen, Brother !!!

• Like 2

INT has been cleaning it's lines! WOW!

Heck ya Troop! Take that Liberals! :silly:

Um, ok. Thanks! I'll take that happily! (proud Liberal, and alum of Troopers :silly: )

• Like 2

Um, ok. Thanks! I'll take that happily! (proud Liberal, and alum of Troopers :silly: )

Take that!

• Like 2