Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

Bluecoats must have performed like crazy tonight. In three captions, their achievement was higher than the content.

I'd say you should have turned your volume up, but FN borked their volume settings in the whole broadcast tonight, so that wouldn't have helped any.

Borked??? That's a new one on me...

Crazy awful night for Crown's brass tonight. You could hear it in their performance. As for Bloo, so excited and really crossing my fingers that they pass the Cadets come Finals!

Also, Crown was .1 off from being able to perform ahead of SCV in quarters. So they will now perform 5th from last instead of 4th from last.

Funny thing, the kids in Crown and the brass staff thought it was their strongest performance of the year.

It just hasn't been an issue. Virtually every conceivable genre and style that is idiomatic to drumcorps has won a brass caption at one time or another. I think your point is missing the forest from the trees.

Well, you're free to think whatever you want. I can only relate my experience teaching (DCI and DCA) and judging (bands on the DCI sheets and philosophy) for a long time.

Why do some people become unhinged when Crown loses brass? So what. Crown has a 2 show losing streak in brass. If Crown were to get 6th place at Finals but win brass would that make their year? Crown has the talent and could still win the Ott at Finals, but it is certainly not a lock!

I must have logged into the "good" FN by mistake again, because my sound was again more than adequate.

Mine too: and that was w/Apple TV wirelessly streaming from iPad. We brought home our newborn son today, and a few times I was afraid the broadcast would be too loud for him (he only got fussy at the end, during Bridgemen)

• Like 2

What was on the four tarps the cadets added?

Just four regular people I believe... None of them reminded me of anyone famous when I saw them at Rutgers.