Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

Crown starting to sell this show.

• Like 3

I'm very disappointed the camera focused on goofy jumping on the trampoline instead of the awesome z-pullish move with the guard holding legs. One of my favorite parts of the show!

I can't get enough of the Cavies this year. I hope they build off the momentum of a great show and year.

Closer is cleaner technically tonight than the rest of show. And haven't the tempos been cranked a bit in the opener and the closer?

Thats what I thought.

I'm not sure what everyone's beef is with Crowns brass tonight. Even at their worst tonight they outperformed most brasslines in history IMHO. I did hear some ragged releases but the book itself is dam impressive.

Edited by Bannedforlife
  • Like 3

Love the drill throughout Crown's show but tonight felt a bit flat through FN.

Anyone else not a fan of the ending? I love the quick drill before the crown formation. But I feel like the music that was changed/added a week or two ago doesn't fit the show. Just not feeling the flow.

That said, this show is really enjoyable and very well done. Just not clean enough.

Love this Cavie warm up.