Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

Charlie, seriously, stop it. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. AT ALL.

I've seen them rehearse live. I've seen them perform live. I've seen them on the FN, and I am a *trained* audio engineer. We've had multiple people in the know tell you you are wrong. So for the love of all that's holy, stop perpetuating a lie. Cadets stopped messing around (and that's all it was...messing around) with sequenced voice-over in early June. He's been live ever since. Every. ####. Show.

strange I can't send you a pm?

To everyone :),

What I said does NOT take away from the Cadets amazing performance or the Narrators engaging professional performance. And I think all the comments attacking me here prove what a great job this young man is doing! I give him the utmost respect for his ability to engage the audience through his demeanor and presence. Please continue to enjoy his performance even if you believe that it is his live voice amplified (which it is not). And I don't say this begrudgingly or out of ignorance. And I am really shocked about how defensive everyone seems to be about this....

I can't figure out why you keep saying this. Have you ever seen the rehearsal in person? Do you have proof? Hoppy himself has point blank said it is live. I'm not sure where you are getting your incorrect info, but perhaps you need a new source!

I can't figure out why you keep saying this. Have you ever seen the rehearsal in person? Do you have proof? Hoppy himself has point blank said it is live. I'm not sure where you are getting your incorrect info, but perhaps you need a new source!

It is live, it's just not amplified. Whatever, I don't want to be attacked over this...

It's live

It s Memorex

• Like 3

Agreed BUT, will we see a visual proficiency judge give out a 19.9 or 20 to Cadets for their outstanding marching? No. Will BD bang out a bunch of 20's at finals? You bet. That's where these judging gaps come from.

With as dirty as their feet have been lately you're #### right Cadets aren't getting a 20

There was a comment out here about how Crown tied with Madison in Brass. Another person responded by saying something snide, like "so, the judges agree with all of us who thought Crown was "off" tonight"...What an insulting remark. And whoever made that remark obviously isn't very informed. I'm so sick and tired of Madison being overlooked and slammed this season. Their brass line is amazing. Go Madison. I hope your members are not listening to all of these negative remarks. And everyone is slamming their show design this season. Well...the members should not be penalized by all this negativity because of show design. If you ask me, there are a number of corps in higher standing whose shows have much worse show design. I hope Scouts turn it up in Indianapolis and prove all of you negative people wrong. And by the way...I understand that something went wrong at the end of their show last night in Allentown...I'm not sure what. But if it hadn't been for some mistake, they would have probably scored a lot higher.

Wait a second... in one breath you are going to say that it's insulting that people thought that Crown was "off" because they tied Madison, yet you are fine with saying that "there are a number of corps in higher standing whose shows have much worse show design"?

Pick one, and stick with it. Be upset at the perceived slight, or choose to slam corps that are beating your team. Don't do both.

By the way, I thought Madison was amazing last night (I was there, live) and not nearly as bad as some of your fellow alumni have claimed. They are also scoring (overall) pretty much right where they should be.

• Like 1

I marched in the Scouts 2006 alumni reunion project & we took it very very serious. No one was getting #### faced before or after the performance.

Bridgemen don't drink until after practice or performances. I've heard some alumni corps make different choices, but we practice and perform sober.

• 10 months later...

I think Bloo will overtake the Cadets the next show after Finals.

You were so close!