The TILTING in Massillon...Coats Homecoming

seems like Cadets folks feel like they had their best run of the year - that's always great when you've got a couple long rehearsal days coming up, a good springboard into those!

• Like 1

yeah - I don't think it is cool either. Please call my country by its proper name.

I apologize - I did not know what "merica" was - Navy family here! I guess living uder a rock -

seems like Cadets folks feel like they had their best run of the year - that's always great when you've got a couple long rehearsal days coming up, a good springboard into those!

Agreed George! Great to go into that stretch with confidence.

• Like 1

Recaps all over the road without a connection it seems = an interesting Thursday Through Saturday.

FYI, the term isn't derogatory. It's really slang for super-patriotism displayed in an extreme or goofy way. There's even a really fun subReddit for it.

Exactly. My friends use it all the time.

10462908_10152599526742641_6975113085037

Linda is a ######... Just sayin'

Editing to be clear... what I said was a compliment (not going to edit, but think bad-donkey):)

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum
  • Like 2

This weekend is going to be awesome!

Linda is a ######... Just sayin'

Editing to be clear... what I said was a compliment (not going to edit, but think bad-donkey):)

The Cadets drum major, think her name is Kendall, is great! All drum majors are but she stands out this year for me as a really good one with a lot respect from her corps.

Edited by wilme861
  • Like 1