The TILTING in Massillon...Coats Homecoming

Shout out to Santa Clara! I wasn't sure what to think when there was no feedback here tonight.....but, looks like they did ok! Well done! Keepin' it interesting!

• Like 1

Cadets win Visual and tie Bluecoats for GE

Bluecoats Music

GE tie between Cadets and Bluecoats

Whoa... SCV! Good job. They were dirty last night... they must have had a good, productive day today (or an off night yesterday).

Bluecoats tied GE... won Music... ouch in the visual department.

Like I keep saying... these 2-4 (and now 5) spots are all about the right subjective ruling by the right combination of judges... at just the right time.

How will it end... how indeed?

Place Corps Score

World Class

1 The Cadets 96.100

2 Bluecoats 95.300

3 Santa Clara Vanguard 94.750

4 Carolina Crown 94.100

5 Phantom Regiment 90.850

6 Boston Crusaders 87.950

7 Crossmen 85.300

View Recap

I wasn't too far off. Had Cadets at 96.2, Blu at 95.85, Crown at 95.25, SCV at 94.75 so they flipped with Crown. PR at 92.6, BAC at 89.15, xmen at 86.5. BAC in the 87 arena for a 4th time in a row. On to Indy. Good luck to all

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?year=2014&event=9ab3dc93-e502-4dea-940c-15ae9312ae27#ixzz39Tx0Nogl

Regardless of who you are a fan of, Cadets should max out Visual Proficiency. Their marching is phenomenal!

• Like 1

Guard is definitely on off for the Bluecoats from the judges, otherwise seems about right. God I would love for Bloo to win drums......I've been waiting for that since I started following the activity.

Definitely have a good chance. Thought SCV had it locked up, but its up for grabs.