TOC Buffalo Wing Championships 2014

So what your saying is the judges are cheating and they have no integrity? But let me guess, they had all the integrity in the world last year when Crown won, and in 08 when PR won correct?

Nope, not saying that at all.

The judges interpretation of the sheets obviously favor those corps, otherwise they wouldn't score where they score. Judges liked BD just fine last year and in 08 as well.

BD and Cadets have been scoring well at TOC shows AND regular shows; other corps drop in areas.

Edited by jjeffeory

Devils are the stuff!! Great show this year.

What is up with the discrepancy between Czapinski and Turner for Crown's GE scores? That's actually just a little ridiculous.

Bloo dropped in percussion quite a bit tonight.

Both judges had Bloo outperforming GE. Not a good sign for them.

BD's scores are insane.

The "discrepancy" is that one is Music while the other is Visual.

• Like 1

Things will be different again tomorrow night - We'll know the outcome of the season on Saturday night. HA!

Put BD in cream pants

Cream pants are great for looking clean from a distance. Don't ever watch from a track or sideline - yikes

• Like 2

I find it ironic that some of the same people upset about scores and placements shifting from night to night are the same people who in the past decried years where there was little shift.

Agree...to a point. We expect all units to be performing at peak this point in the season. I think people are okay with shifts, IF they can trust the shifts are caused by changing performance levels...the hot show wins.

If shifts appear arbitrary, well then.... we should riot.

• Like 2

or put Cadets in Black, Devils would still be several tenths ahead.

But BD is more ahead than a couple tenths and yet cadets are only 0.05 ahead of Coats in visual. I just disagree with the gaps these judges are throwing out this year.