most corps had a 2 to 3 point increase from Allentown. Let's just take Jersey Surf 2+ with this pane, l that is what I would add to Crossmen's score if they were in this show! Different shows you can't compare. After viewing the corps in Allentown Crossmen will be 12th!

Cavaliers score is lower than Saturday, so not all corps jumped.

Cavaliers score dropped the last two shows I think. Not a good trend, but there are a few days to clean.

Gotta say I love BK's show though!

not giving a whole lot of credence to these scores tonight..... just sayin'!!!!

Yeah these may well be the wackiest scores of the season. Kinda too bad for those 3 or 4 that will drop on Thursday. Deflating then. Bad numbers management tonight!

Why? Did they not work out the way you wanted them?

nothing about working out the way I wanted them to was said...been in this activity long enough to know the inflation of tonight's scores won't hold up on Thursday. A 3.1 jump in 1 day is not feasable for anyone....be realistic.....same with OC a 3.725 jump since Friday night....not really

Yeah these may well be the wackiest scores of the season. Kinda too bad for those 3 or 4 that will drop on Thursday. Deflating then. Bad numbers management tonight!

Or very good numbers management depending on how you look at it!

Or very good numbers management depending on how you look at it!

Well if you want to think that. But that's just going to make Thursday rougher. And I don't know whose scores you're happy about but at least 3 of those corps will drop. And that's sad for them. So yes it's poor management. Look at the shows that all participated in, with the judges that will be judging this weekend. (Otherwise known as regionals) There's your trends. Sorry it's just the way it is!

I don't know about all the other, lower corps, but between BK and Cavies I suspect the judges got it right.

Haha, your bias is showing...