Sorry, it will all balance out on Thursday! With the number of corps in the show the scores will reflect reality.

Well if you want to think that. But that's just going to make Thursday rougher. And I don't know whose scores you're happy about but at least 3 of those corps will drop. And that's sad for them. So yes it's poor management. Look at the shows that all participated in, with the judges that will be judging this weekend. (Otherwise known as regionals) There's your trends. Sorry it's just the way it is!

Then why weren't all the scores inflated? There were some corps who stayed relatively the same (Cavies, BK and BC). Having a corps (or corps) jump 3 points this late in the season certainly isn't unheard of. At this point, the numbers are what they are. The momentum this will build will make Thursday the exciting night the "predictors" have been talking about all season.

Oh...I'm biased, for sure...but I don't see anything from the judges scores that can't be explained by BK having a good run and Cavies having a not so good run. I didn't see the show and didn't hear any reports so I don't know if that is the case, though. But these scores are not any kind of wild swing for either corps.

Haha, your bias is showing...

World Class

1 The Cavaliers 91.650

2 Blue Knights 90.400

3 Blue Stars 88.700

4 Colts 85.350

5 Oregon Crusaders 82.100

6 The Academy 81.700

7 Spirit of Atlanta 81.550

8 Pacific Crest 79.150

9 Jersey Surf 77.050

Thank you judges for acknowledging OC's work this year. .3725 jump from Allentown. I know all corps work hard and I appreciate each and every one of them. But I have a kid marching his last year in OC and the Allentown score was a bit crushing. This seems a little more in line, though prelims are a whole new ballgame. All I can say is I hope they can take this momentum all the way through semis and finish strong! I <3 OC!

Edited by luv4corps

Well if you want to think that. But that's just going to make Thursday rougher. And I don't know whose scores you're happy about but at least 3 of those corps will drop. And that's sad for them. So yes it's poor management. Look at the shows that all participated in, with the judges that will be judging this weekend. (Otherwise known as regionals) There's your trends. Sorry it's just the way it is!

The Colts scores have been going up and back down all summer. Unfortunately, they're probably used to it.....if that's what happens on Thursday.

I was at the Centerville show and the amount of points between the scores were about right for everyone. I'm not worried about the totals as long as the spreads are correct. Everyone had a good run, by the way.

Edited by ThirdValvesAreForWimps

Not that I don't like the scores, I think OC has been under valued ( plus they had some practice time). Order of appearance matters. OC once again passed Academy, but also caught Spirit. This is when OC surges his time of year. I am not that surprised.

Edited by Splooie99

The scores are largely irrelevant. Placements and spreads are worth paying attention to at any show with a full panel. Scary night for Spirit.

The scores are largely irrelevant. Placements and spreads are worth paying attention to at any show with a full panel. Scary night for Spirit.

Tell that to Crown and SCV lol.