8/10/1974 Carlisle, PA - Westshore is back.. kind of..

We did that with the Milton Hershey School Corps as well, had to watch, only one staff on top of the trailer at a time, we were afraid of caving in the roof. :)

I think we mainly did on field emphasis at the Island, very rarely ensemble stuff where we had to go over to the wrecked stadium that existed before they fixed things up there.

IIRC, the Friday night things were mostly music rehearsals anyway. (Wednesday were ensemble, sectional, etc.) When we had those weekend rehearsals they were in the old "stadium".

Do you remember the old building that was just over the rise from that field? They tore it down a few years after they built the concert venue and then turned THAT into a football field when they built the original baseball stadium for the Senators. (and had a few concerts back there)

We did that with the Milton Hershey School Corps as well, had to watch, only one staff on top of the trailer at a time, we were afraid of caving in the roof. :)

I think we mainly did on field emphasis at the Island, very rarely ensemble stuff where we had to go over to the wrecked stadium that existed before they fixed things up there.

when we got the tractor trailer in 89, Dan loved to go up there and spread his score out.

then one day, unbeknownst to Dan, Ralph started moving the truck while Dan was still up there.

I've never seen Dan so afraid for his life