2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

It means BAD ASSS CRUSADERS! Period! Ed Denon supposedly told potential mm parents it stood for Boston Area Corps, so please forgive us alumni who marched when BAC was created. This is a corps who in the tough times would yell while on the starting line "we don't gava!" This years Animal Farm, as tough as it is, and not liked by many very older alumni, has the corps DNA all over it the way the design team pokes fun at DCI and the G7 leaders, and trying their ###### best to move up the DCI ladder.

Ok calm down buddy.

• Like 2

Now that I'm no longer 12 years old, I'd almost rather it stand for "Boston Area Corps." The phrase "Bad ### Crusaders" just sounds like a bunch of band kids trying to act tough. I'd be a bit embarrassed by that acronym as a member.

But with that said, LOVE Boston's show this season!! Animal Farm is absolutely awesome, and they're bringing the performance, despite the crazy physical demand. Can't wait to see the final product in two nights.

Very calm 2C. Just surprised you asked your question with your DCI knowledge.

I never claim to know everything lol

• Like 1

It means BAD ASSS CRUSADERS! Period! Ed Denon supposedly told potential mm parents it stood for Boston Area Corps, so please forgive us alumni who marched when BAC was created. This is a corps who in the tough times would yell while on the starting line "we don't gava!" This years Animal Farm, as tough as it is, and not liked by many very older alumni, has the corps DNA all over it the way the design team pokes fun at DCI and the G7 leaders, and trying their ###### best to move up the DCI ladder.

That's adorable.

Blue stars jumped Boston by .2, blue stars were hot tonight

This could be very much like 2008 when Stars made a huge jump finals week. I would not be surprised if they go above 90 tomorrow and open a gap on Boston.