2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

Are they not continuing to release scores for the final 8?... don't see any posted anywhere.

They've been releasing them by blocks at intermissions. I suspect they'll do the last 8 as one bunch.

They've been releasing them by blocks at intermissions. I suspect they'll do the last 8 as one bunch.

yeah... in the wee morning hours. Not only increasing the suspense... but sleep deprivation as well.

I swear I'm seeing feet problems with Cadets.

• Like 1

yeah... in the wee morning hours. Not only increasing the suspense... but sleep deprivation as well.

Heh. There was an 11:something time listed for final scores on the "schedule" for prelims.

apparently you don't understand what I was saying. You might need to think about it. Basically ENOUGH!!! It is unnecessary and WAY overdone.

You might need to be more careful the way you word your statements. When you say "stop the narration", I'm going to say "it's too late". If this is your way of complaining about the show, then just simply say you don't care for the narration. It's been said many times before, but I don't believe anyone has flat out said to "stop" this late in the season.

In my opinion, it is NOT unnecessary at all.

Ugh. The huge tarps and stage banner are all too heavy handed. Grotesque even. Heavy handed design that makes Crown look like minimalists.

Are the people noticing feet problems commenting from the video feed in the theater?

I swear that the video feeds are highly deceptive. Direction changes and varieties of angles all the sudden look like phasing on video. Don't trust the video feed views when it comes to feet.

• Like 2