2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

yeah I know. I am ok with some narration and props and so on. But tastefully done and in moderation would be nice.

Just curious....do you also not like Blue Stars, Cadets, Blue Devils, and Crown this year?

• Like 1

Lots of feet issues with Cadets. Counted people out if step on 5 occassins. Also almost an ensemble tear in the beginning. Not a strong showing IMO from Coats and Cadets. Anyone's ballgame in 2-5.

That's unfortunate.

I really love the Cadets show! Best use of narration in drum corps ever.

You hated it most of the season. Was it the American flag?

• Like 1

Ugh. The huge tarps and stage banner are all too heavy handed. Grotesque even. Heavy handed design that makes Crown look like minimalists.

Grotesque? Really. It might not be your thing, but grotesque?

• Like 1

Lots of feet issues with Cadets. Counted people out if step on 5 occassins. Also almost an ensemble tear in the beginning. Not a strong showing IMO from Coats and Cadets. Anyone's ballgame in 2-5.

Concerning the feet. If you are actually there in Indy, then I trust your reporting (and quite frankly am mortified to hear of these problems)... but if you are making your judgments from the theater video feed... I doubt very much that what you think you are seeing is authentic concerning the feet (see my previous post).

Intervals, on the other hand, don't lie on video... but feet do.

CD?!

5f7waqp.jpg

Hmph, make fun if you want but I've been buying the CD's since 1989. This year's set is going to make a full quarter century lined up on my shelf. :)