2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

Why did every former Cadet suddenly turn into a snarky martyr? They are performing incredibly and you're pouting because people don't like one aspect of the show. I would hate to have known you in '06....

GH turned us all into egotistical beasts like him. Lol.

• Like 2

So the Cadets did bring the American Flag on the stage at the end????

Apparently a tarp with the capitol and a flag. I agree though that they should march out the American Flag with an honor guard American Legion style on finals night though.

So the Cadets did bring the American Flag on the stage at the end????

No, they turned it into one, and unrolled a bunch of tacky tarps all over the field.

Blue Devils are insane this year. At this point I'll be surprised if they don't break the scoring record

• Like 1

Why did every former Cadet suddenly turn into a snarky martyr? They are performing incredibly and you're pouting because people don't like one aspect of the show. I would hate to have known you in '06....

Agreed. I am not a fan of BD's drill this year(yep, it is boring to me), but top to bottom-they have the best show-especially with regards the programming, staging... and each part of the corps is rock solid. When I look back at several of the Cavalier championship shows-they were strong with regards to the programming and staging of their shows. You could very well say, at times, the music did come second to the drill--but I loved it-and still to this day..... I do believe they were robbed in 2003.

• Like 1

Me too lol no cinema in my neck of the woods, was hoping to to watch the whole kitandkibootle tonight; maybe later on vod, we'll see

edit: the phrase is the whole kit and boodle. I was close :smile:

You sure, Linda? I grew up saying "kit and kaboodle" as well.