2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

Just me or was the BD staff member drunk off his rocker when talking on the cine cast?

wow - that's just an incredibly inappropriate comment

• Like 1

Kit and Kaboodle was the phrase in North Indiana as well.

Why did every former Cadet suddenly turn into a snarky martyr? They are performing incredibly and you're pouting because people don't like one aspect of the show. I would hate to have known you in '06....

Every? :doh:

Yeah like every person is complaining about narration even though its been here since 05. See how that works?

Don't speak in absolutes. It's not EVERY.

• Like 2

Agreed. I am not a fan of BD's drill this year(yep, it is boring to me), but top to bottom-they have the best show-especially with regards the programming, staging... and each part of the corps is rock solid. When I look back at several of the Cavalier championship shows-they were strong with regards to the programming and staging of their shows. You could very well say, at times, the music did come second to the drill--but I loved it-and still to this day..... I do believe they were robbed in 2003.

Was that the "spin cycle" show? I dunno... BD was smokin' that year too. In fact... that show bears a lot of similarity in design to this year with respect to form and flow.

• Like 1

Was that the "spin cycle" show? I dunno... BD was smokin' that year too. In fact... that show bears a lot of similarity in design to this year with respect to form and flow.

Nah I think BD deserved to win that year.

• Like 3

ok so now, 19.1 x the multiplier ... hey, does this add up for you too?

I hate waiting for scores...

wow - that's just an incredibly inappropriate comment

Give me a break. Like these guys are flawless. Spending a good chuck of the night in the suites with an open bar it's not unthinkable. It's not inappropriate it's a freaking question.