2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

The Ott needs to start packing.....it's heading back to California....first class!

We'll see. I basically agreed with how McGarr called it tonight (listening from the theater, not live). I was more impressed with how BD's line performed but I think Crown has better content. Two more chances with two more judges...

God I hate this argument. Just because you can't do it better than the performers doesn't mean you can't critique. Not saying I agree or disagree, but we are all allowed to critique. You think the judges can do it better?

Could you run this by some of the Regiment koolaid drinkers?

Thx.

On another note...I don't want to sound presumptuous, but I am excited that Crossmen may actually be back in Finals.

For sure, and I think it's OK to make that guesstimate. The spread seems pretty definitive between Crossmen & Colts and it would seemingly take a significant collapse by X-men + an amazing show by Colts to change placements, I think.

OK, I get what you're saying and I would agree with that and don't know many/any judges who would say that. For me personally, I've been trained/think as a judge in the sense of, "there might always be something better but this is the best thing I've seen at this show tonight."

Good -- glad we got that settled. Now we can discuss something more productive...such as, exactly how many chocolate chips should go into a chocolate chip cookie having a radius of 2.179 inches. :silly:

Good -- glad we got that settled. Now we can discuss something more productive...such as, exactly how many chocolate chips should go into a chocolate chip cookie having a radius of 2.179 inches. :silly:

I prefer a lot, but as long as there is an equal distribution of chips in each and every cookie that comes out of the oven I'm satisfied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_-k9qoYns

my theater had the widescreen squished to standard 4:3 the whole time, and the dynamics/volume level were way too low. other than that, an awesome show!

BD is amazing beyond belief

Cadets need to calm down with all the flair/flags, but otherwise they are amazing to watch

Bloo seemed a little off at first but countered with an amazing end

SCV is classy elegance

Crown is a little disjointed but that horn line is still fun as hell

Cavies are cleaning like crazy. love the show

Blue Knights...pure emotion. wow

Phantom...play more swan lake

Blue Stars...much deserved, this show is coming together so nicely

BAC is still a little off for me. love the idea, execution is a little rough

Madison still have one of the most fun shows of the year...awesome ending trumpet solo

Crossmen = love

Colts/Troop...this should be fun tomorrow...

Edited by ShouldveMarchedAgeOut

On another note...I don't want to sound presumptuous, but I am excited that Crossmen may actually be back in Finals.

No it's ok, you can say it. It is safe to presume

• Like 1