2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

oh yeah I do I really do! Of course I know they can't. But they should. It is incredibly distracting. I guess my comment was more of a wish than an expectation. If many people say this then you shouldn't need to ask.

And if you "know they can't", then why tell them to at this point of the season? I could understand it if this were June, but it isn't. Edited by BaritoneDad
  • Like 1

Someone please text M. Boo that if he's not going to explain the truth what BAC stands for, then don't type anything!

You mean it doesn't mean "Bureau of Animal Collaborative"???

• Like 2

You mean it doesn't mean "Bureau of Animal Collaborative"???

Isn't it Boston Area Corps or something like that??

Isn't it Boston Area Corps or something like that??

It means BAD ASSS CRUSADERS! Period! Ed Denon supposedly told potential mm parents it stood for Boston Area Corps, so please forgive us alumni who marched when BAC was created. This is a corps who in the tough times would yell while on the starting line "we don't gava!" This years Animal Farm, as tough as it is, and not liked by many very older alumni, has the corps DNA all over it the way the design team pokes fun at DCI and the G7 leaders, and trying their ###### best to move up the DCI ladder.

• Like 4

Oh how I want Boston to be cleaner, great show and great performance energy!

I _love_ BAC's show this year. It's subversive, angry, intellectual and great!

It means BAD ASSS CRUSADERS! Period! Ed Denon supposedly told potential mm parents it stood for Boston Area Corps, so please forgive us alumni who marched when BAC was created. This is a corps who in the tough times would yell while on the starting line "we don't gava!" This years Animal Farm, as tough as it is, and not liked by many very older alumni, has the corps DNA all over it the way the design team pokes fun at DCI and the G7 leaders, and trying their ###### best to move up the DCI ladder.