2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

Now that I'm no longer 12 years old, I'd almost rather it stand for "Boston Area Corps." The phrase "Bad ### Crusaders" just sounds like a bunch of band kids trying to act tough.

Many of the corps of the 50's and 60's from the cities, were very tough kids. Very few read music and D&BC, for the most part, kept them out of juvenile jails. Drum Corps was their "gang".
  • Like 2

Wow Blue Knighs! Wow! Just. Wow!

• Like 1

Now that I'm no longer 12 years old, I'd almost rather it stand for "Boston Area Corps." The phrase "Bad ### Crusaders" just sounds like a bunch of band kids trying to act tough. I'd be a bit embarrassed by that acronym as a member.

But with that said, LOVE Boston's show this season!! Animal Farm is absolutely awesome, and they're bringing the performance, despite the crazy physical demand. Can't wait to see the final product in two nights.

I have two car they are BA they both do over 160 MPH. The meaning is used all the time in the media. It is not meant to harm or inflict physical injury.

One of the blue knights upper brass players just bought it on the props on side 1

One of the Phantom brass didn't come clean out of his jacket and it was left on the field. Unfortunately, the lines marched over it until almost the end with lots of feet dragging it all over. Thank goodness no mishaps and finally the brass judge was able to grab it and toss it to the sidelines. Way to stay cool guys!

• Like 1