This is the worst weekend of Drum Corps...

I am not able to be in Indy this year, but I remember leaving Indy on the Sunday after finals. It really is a sad feeling, especially of you know you're seeing one of the best all time shows or one you just love and it will never be seen again.

My son ages out with BK this season. I know he feels pretty darned good about it.

What a special show to age out on! I would love to age out with BK this year.

• Like 1

What I mean is, after Saturday, I/we will never get to see these shows again, no more Bluecoats doing Tilt, no more Blue Devils, No more Cavies, No more SCV, no more Madison, no more Lousiana Stars just to mention a few. On a week that's chocked full of Drum Corps, it's kind of a downer. Sure there's Fan Network but its not the same, and it never will be. Live is Drum Corps.

As a fan, I feel this way every year, all the best shows I'll never get to see live again. As a former marching member, I know what its like too from their standpoint too. "I've worked hard the last 9 months perfrecting a show, and now I only have two to three times left to perform it, which is what I live for as a performer."

So...as I know there are PLENTY of current marching members that read DCP, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Reguardless if I did or didn't like a show, I know you all worked extremely hard to put the best show you could on the field and for that I salute you!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::flower::flower::cool::cool:

you still have several weeks of DCA. check it out!

• Like 1

This season went waaaay too fast. Sad it's almost over...time for me to catch up on these "open class" corps that are running the table from 18-25