2014 World Championships Semi Finals

I love the harmonic punch and the drill at the end just before the crown. I liked the atom drill they had mid season too, but they were never gonna clean that.

Great talent and incredible execution. Most of the program is great but it doesn't quite have the arrival impact of last year's show, so in that regard I agree.

Honestly i don't see what's wrong with it. I like the concept and the talent level.

I absolutely loved the Cavies show this year ... One of my favorite Cavies show ever (and I am a longtime Cavies fan). It still lacks the precision and cleanliness that Cavies had in their heyday last decade, but they have improved a lot over the last couple years. I hope they get back on top soon. Can't wait to see what they do next year.

Anything they do will beat 15 minutes of shame...Love their show this year btw...

Love the music love where the formations end up, but the movement, to me, just has a much more chaotic feel than that of the corps above them.

Audio tonight is highly compressed, and is creating fuzzy artifacts in the sound (you hear it everywhere, percussion, amped stuff, acoustic brass). Through that (and after hearing CC rehearse for quite a bit on Wed), it sounded to me like a really good run for CC brass.

Great energy Crown! Loved it!

• Like 1

I love all the David Bowie stuff in that show. Really love the singing intro, just wish it was in tune (they nailed the singing last year...not so much this year). The ending drill is super fun to watch, even if it isn't really achieved.

Edited by Kamarag

For me, a big part of the problem I have with Crown's show this season is the uniforms. They worked for me last year, but for some reason I just find them completely absurd and distracting this year. I hope they go for something a little less eccentric next year.

• Like 1