Staying classy

Did anyone else happen to see the picture floating around of a Cadets member's shoes with "f**k you blue devils" written on the bottom and multiple middle fingers in the frame? People give the Blue Devils a lot of heat but dang.... That's not cool and certainly doesn't look good for the organization.

Did anyone else happen to see the picture floating around of a Cadets member's shoes with "f**k you blue devils" written on the bottom and multiple middle fingers in the frame? People give the Blue Devils a lot of heat but dang.... That's not cool and certainly doesn't look good for the organization.

And now you're making more people aware of it.

Nice work.

/s

• Like 3

Where?

I find that very hard to believe and totally against how that corps runs itself. But hey ya never know with some kids. when found IF in fact it's true I'm very sure their days with that corps could be over..

I find that very hard to believe and totally against how that corps runs itself. But hey ya never know with some kids. when found IF in fact it's true I'm very sure their days with that corps could be over..

+1. For as much as people give Hoppy grief, he's not about to put up with something like that. If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised to see that kid not march Finals.

Edited by packetslave
  • Like 2

I'm almost certain, if that happened. Those shoes will be painted, inspected before every show, and the corps members will deal with the person.

I saw it as a post on Tumblr. Members should be more careful with their "friendly rivalries," especially with social media...

Tumblr? Dude, that site is like researching a paper and getting your information from Wikipedia. Come on now. Get real.

• Like 3

I saw it as a post on Tumblr. Members should be more careful with their "friendly rivalries," especially with social media...

and exactly why many directors discourage alot of social media interaction, or kids posting on places like here. I,, unfortunately have had to send a few kids home right before championships because they feel they needed to share their every feeling to the world.

CAdets have a very strong sense of who they are and HOW they are perceived as well as how they conduct themselves on and off the field. Im very sure it will be dealt with. No matter how much you try to teah someone as much as you try you can't reach everyone .