Staying classy

taken from Tumblr.

"The picture of the dinkles shouldn’t have gotten out or have been taken at all. Regardless, were sorry it happened and the people who were involved with it are getting dealt with.

It’s not the group mentality or character at all to do such a thing. They teach humility, professionalism, and good sportsmanship here at the cadets and the last thing we want is for one bad instance to speak for the rest of us.

This has been the best summer of my life so far just because of the positivity and growth that I’ve gained from this organization and I’d rather that be advertised through any media rather than a screenshot of a snapchat.

So sorry again, Blue Devils. You guys have a rad show this year!"

Im not sure I'd be happy to be that person.

taken from Tumblr.

"The picture of the dinkles shouldn’t have gotten out or have been taken at all. Regardless, were sorry it happened and the people who were involved with it are getting dealt with.

It’s not the group mentality or character at all to do such a thing. They teach humility, professionalism, and good sportsmanship here at the cadets and the last thing we want is for one bad instance to speak for the rest of us.

This has been the best summer of my life so far just because of the positivity and growth that I’ve gained from this organization and I’d rather that be advertised through any media rather than a screenshot of a snapchat.

So sorry again, Blue Devils. You guys have a rad show this year!"

Im not sure I'd be happy to be that person.

Good. Now this thread can disappear into internet oblivion.

From looking at the pic, someone (allegedly from Cadets) snapchat'ed it, someone else screenshotted it, and a BD member posted it to Tumblr.

Did anyone else happen to see the picture floating around of a Cadets member's shoes with "f**k you blue devils" written on the bottom and multiple middle fingers in the frame? People give the Blue Devils a lot of heat but dang.... That's not cool and certainly doesn't look good for the organization.

Ever been on tour? That's pretty mild IMO, though I don't really ever remember seeing much of that from the Cadets. Hoppy has many, many faults but he runs a tight ship in that regard.

• Like 1

Ever been on tour? That's pretty mild IMO, though I don't really ever remember seeing much of that from the Cadets. Hoppy has many, many faults but he runs a tight ship in that regard.

Yep,that sounds weird. Cadets are pretty respectful group and I tend to think WE are more competitive than the kids are sometimes.
  • Like 1

Yep,that sounds weird. Cadets are pretty respectful group and I tend to think WE are more competitive than the kids are sometimes.

Yea, as a Devils alumnus, I found the whole thing pretty interesting. I'm sure the two Devils alums on the brass staff at Cadets dealt with the issue appropriately, like the "teaching moment" it is. I would have made the offending member wear a Blue Devils shirt all day today in rehearsal :)

• Like 2