This is it! DCI Finals 2014

BAC has one last addition to their show according to the Facebook page. If they roll out a tarp that says "All Corps are equal but some are more equal than others" I'll lose it

I lost it at the voice over last night. I can't wait to see the VOD for this one. I can't express in words how much I love this show and its aggressiveness.

• Like 2

I'll be the first to claim that BD will break 100 tonight!

LOL, especially since the judges have set it up for that.

I'm betting that the 50% of the scores for the designers get all perfect, then they'll blame the members for not reaching 100.

DCI has practically announced the record breaking score (with different judges sheets, sorta but not really) on their website.

Thank goodness I gave up on who the judges pick a long time ago, and pick my own favorite "shows" BUT always love what the young people do with what they are given to do.

The performers are great, it's the designs I usually question.

LOL, especially since the judges have set it up for that.

I'm betting that the 50% of the scores for the designers get all perfect, then they'll blame the members for not reaching 100.

DCI has practically announced the record breaking score (with different judges sheets, sorta but not really) on their website.

Thank goodness I gave up on who the judges pick a long time ago, and pick my own favorite "shows" BUT always love what the young people do with what they are given to do.

The performers are great, it's the designs I usually question.

you do understand that a perfect score in any caption doesnt mean perfect dont ya. It only means they ran out of numbers which are driven by the corps below them

The Blue Devils have an amazing show and are far and away the best group out there. Wouldn't it be great if everyone could park their biases (either against certain corps or the judging system) and just enjoy some great drum corps?

• Like 1

Uh, not going to try to predict scores. This is just a mixture of what I want to happen and what I think will happen.

1. Blue Devils
2. Bluecoats
3. Cadets
4. SCV
5. Carolina Crown
6. Cavaliers
7. Blue Knights
8. Phantom Regiment
9. Boston Crusaders
10. Blue Stars
11. Madison Scouts
12. Crossmen

Edited by DWilliams
  • Like 5

Uh, not going to try to predict scores. This is just a mixture of what I want to happen and what I think will happen.

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

3. Cadets

4. SCV

5. Carolina Crown

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Phantom Regiment

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Stars

11. Madison Crusaders

12. Crossmen

Winner, winner chicken dinner.

• Like 1

Madison Crusaders? Lol

1. Blue Devils
2. Bluecoats
3. Cadets
4. SCV
5. Carolina Crown
6. Cavaliers
7. Blue Knights
8. Phantom Regiment
9. Boston Crusaders
10. Blue Stars
11. Madison Crusaders
12. Crossmen

• Like 1

Madison Crusaders? Lol

I've never heard of those guys. I wonder what their show is this year...?
  • Like 2

I heard some Crossmen members will be carrying Spirit deltas on the field tonight.

Usually if Bones makes Finals and Spirit doesn't, they will make a delta on the field at Retreat. If the other way, Spirit will make a Maltese cross. A great connection between these two Corps.

• Like 5