2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

ok - Bluecoats were fantastic and the crowd reaction was just amazing!!

The intervals still drive me crazy (especially the snare line) but boy that was a terrific and energetic run & Cadets better bring it or they will get passed by!

Congrats Coats on a tremendous season!

• Like 1

So happy for Bloo, even if it's 3rd. This show is one to be talked about for years and perhaps one that can set them up for that championship they've been hunting for awhile.

So happy for Bloo, even if it's 3rd. This show is one to be talked about for years and perhaps one that can set them up for that championship they've been hunting for awhile.

agreed - hopefully will propel them into the future even stronger!

I generally wouldn't feel bad for Cadets because they know how to step it up and will no doubt perform well, but I wouldn't want to follow that 'Coats run.

Edited by mboogey73

Following that kind of energy and crowd response is tough. I remember HS marching after some super energetic show. It was just intimidating as heck to stand in the tunnel of the old Hoosier Dome at state finals and hear that crowd yelling through that huge door knowing that a rival had just killed on the field before you.