2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

WTF Cadets??? Makes me irritated. you are the only corps leaving the field. Makes you look like a bunch of poor sports!! How unclassy from a normally classy corps. George Hopkins this is your responsibility. The kids don't wanna leave the field. Bluecoats beat you, suck it up. geeze....just lame!!

dude - they ALWAYS leave the field for the champions as soon as the announcer says to leave

it is out of RESPECT

• Like 3

10378309_822502017790256_414353924133786

Tonight summed up in one picture. Courtesy of Albert Avery.

Sorry, BD isn't drinking anything right now. They're too busy congratulating the Bluecoats and showing tons of class. Unlike you.

Edited by packetslave
  • Like 4

I'll just repost what I posted in another thread.

First off.. I love the reactions of BD when the score is announced, THEY seemed generally shocked it was that high, and they deserve all of it. It's an amazing product and group that they put on the field.

Second, The sportsmanship between corps is awesome, perfect example is when Cadets were announced third, Members of BD Turned to Bluecoats and clapped for them..

All in all, Its was an amazing season.

On to 2015.

The Cadets do that every year that they do not win. They do it out of respect. The Blue Devils won, the field is theirs, it's not The Cadets place to mill around the field for half an hour

I was not aware of that and I bet others are not either and I have been around the activity for a long time!. I liked it better when the corps played themselves off the field in order of their finish. It might be how they do it, but to the average person it looked like sore losers. Just saying!

(edit for spelling)

Edited by jmc5682

BLUE STARS 4TH IN COLOR GUARD!!! WOW.

Saw that, absolutely crazy...

• Like 1

Incredibly Happy.

• Like 1

Congratulations Blue Devils! 99.65! Amazing organization, kids, staff and support! Most of all, what an outstanding show! They brought everything to the field this season, and left it all there tonight. The extended Blue Devils family should all feel very proud, as should all of the kids out there tonight. Best year in DCI that I can remember ... and I've been following since 1982!

*Submit to DCI-rule change, effective summer of 2015. New scoring system to add up to 125 points to add capacity for increasing scoring. The old 100 point system is no longer adequate as top 7 scoring is projected to exceed current declining sanity levels. Probable causes: something in the Bay Area water and global warming...probably.

spinaltap-11-chicagonow.com_.jpg