2015 Predictions

I was making this same argument, more or less, a year ago with reference to 2014, and what actually happened was that 10-15 sorted out quickly and didn't change much for the duration of the season. That surprised me.

In that tier, I expect 2015 to be just as competitive as 2014, but I would like to see more fluidity. Any more, it seems that the most crucial show of the year is the first one, because the chances are very slim that your relative position to other corps will change during the season.

You're not alone, 2much...with the occasional exception, that has been my increasingly developing sensation as well.

the next knock you hear on the door will be Hopkins racing Fred Morris to ask for the royalty fee from each of you, ha, ha.

Great retort, xanda. I'm still laughing.

Can someone clarify something for me? I just dont understand but why is there always a hype saying boston is a top 6 corps? Since the last time they got 6th (2003) they have been in 9-10 7 times and 7-8 4 times. Im not a statistical genius but that shows that they are more of a 9-10 grouping. Ill take bold ### predictions but dont say they ARE a top 6 group when its been 11 years since. This was before Crown and Bluecoats grew into their placements now of always top 6.

• Like 3

just a lot of hopeful Boston Honks on here. Look at last summer, on and on and on explaining their show and saying it should be in the top six. Predictions are just that... in most cases wishful thinking. Everyone would like to see their corps place higher. Just seems to be a lot of boisterous Boston fans who write a lot on this particular site.

• Like 2

In that tier, I expect 2015 to be just as competitive as 2014, but I would like to see more fluidity. Any more, it seems that the most crucial show of the year is the first one, because the chances are very slim that your relative position to other corps will change during the season.

Fluidity would be nice. Slotting though starts early in the season. Not too many corps start in the mid 60's and move ahead by finals of a corps that starts the year in the low 70's.

Any more, it seems that the most crucial show of the year is the first one, because the chances are very slim that your relative position to other corps will change during the season.

Unless you're BDB. Their rise was meteoric, came out of nowhere, and stunned a lot of corps - SOA, Academy, OC did not see them coming.

Blue Devils B will win open class and place in world class. The Cadets will come in second with a show about personal hygene and civic duty.

• Like 1

1.crown

2. bd

3 cadets

4. scv

5 blue coats

6 madison scouts

7 cavaliers

8 blue knights

9 blue stars

10 boston crusaders

11 phantom regiment

12 crossmen

Madison wont break top 6.

My off season prediction is that bd's guards costume will be unapealing to the eye again.