2015 Predictions

so BD wasn't just covering up dirt with smoke and mirrors?

As for Scouts, I'll buy a steak dinner for you if they're not in the top 6 cappybara.

Did you promise any steak dinners before last summer when you predicted them to finish in the top 5? And Blue Stars to not make Finals? Yeah, LOL.
  • Like 3

Not always and there still always ugly, yes I did see it, was i a fan of it? No, I just did not like it felt like smoke and mirrors to cover up some dirty spots in the show.

HMMMMM smoke and mirrors to cover dirt? That used to be called smart programming. It's what a staff does. Not 1 corps says HEY LOOK HERE < THIS IS SOMETHING WE DON"T DO WELL. I don't care how far someone wants to go back, even in difficult moments, we all covered dirt one way or another. JMO

Drum Corps is musical, visual, technical and yes smoke and mirrors.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2

Scouts design will continue to hold them back.

Aside from guard, have they announced anything else regarding their design team?

Edit: I should have been more specific - have they announced anyone regarding their drill design?

KC Michel and David Veda were quite a team when they were with Phantom. Look for an improvement with Scouts next year.

Edited by Lincoln

Did you promise any steak dinners before last summer when you predicted them to finish in the top 5? And Blue Stars to not make Finals? Yeah, LOL.

You're right and I did however I expected more from what was presented early. We all have our mistaken moments. Oh well it's only DCP

You're right and I did however I expected more from what was presented early. We all have our mistaken moments. Oh well it's only DCP

Aren't people supposed to learn from mistakes?

• Like 1

Aren't people supposed to learn from mistakes?

Most mistakes.

Not reading the entire thread. I will say this, give me every corps average age and the corps budget for the season and I will give you a list of placements from 1-23 place.

• 3 weeks later...

Spirit 20th or lower:

With recent changes, resignations, and new hires, things are really looking down in my opinion.

I cant imagine they can stay in the top 20.