2015 Predictions

1. Carolina Crown - Any way you slice it Carolina Crown Brass is amazing so if they can fine tune other aspects of the corps (drumline has always been their weakest area) they will defiantly come up on top.

2. Blue Devils - Just because they won this year doesn't mean they are unstoppable. Also there is a rumor that most of their brass is aging out so yeah.

3. Santa Clara Vanguard - I am extremely curious of how they will perform this year. That have been consistently great for the past 3 years. All they need to do is reach the next level

4. Bluecoats - Their show this year was awesome but I don't know if they can keep it up.

5. Cavaliers - It seems like Cavaliers are slowly raising up for their 15 minutes of fame.

6. Phantom Regiment - They always seem to bring something new to the table so maybe they can have a better season for 2015

7. The Cadets - I think 3rd place is just the beginning of a downward spiral. Its probably just me but I don't see why they score so high. Their shows are always so boring.

8. Boston Crusaders - I think they will have a great season next year.

9. Madison Scouts - If they can clean up their act they will have a great season. I think they had a dud this year like how Crown did this year.

10. Blue Knights - I don't really watch them all that much so yeah Im not sure about them.

11. Crossmen - The corps seams to have a good rhythm going on so the corps will continue to improve.

12. Troopers - I really like this corps and hope they make finals this year. I think they really deserve it.

1. Carolina Crown - Any way you slice it Carolina Crown Brass is amazing so if they can fine tune other aspects of the corps (drumline has always been their weakest area) they will defiantly come up on top.

2. Blue Devils - Just because they won this year doesn't mean they are unstoppable. Also there is a rumor that most of their brass is aging out so yeah.

3. Santa Clara Vanguard - I am extremely curious of how they will perform this year. That have been consistently great for the past 3 years. All they need to do is reach the next level

4. Bluecoats - Their show this year was awesome but I don't know if they can keep it up.

5. Cavaliers - It seems like Cavaliers are slowly raising up for their 15 minutes of fame.

6. Phantom Regiment - They always seem to bring something new to the table so maybe they can have a better season for 2015

7. The Cadets - I think 3rd place is just the beginning of a downward spiral. Its probably just me but I don't see why they score so high. Their shows are always so boring.

8. Boston Crusaders - I think they will have a great season next year.

9. Madison Scouts - If they can clean up their act they will have a great season. I think they had a dud this year like how Crown did this year.

10. Blue Knights - I don't really watch them all that much so yeah Im not sure about them.

11. Crossmen - The corps seams to have a good rhythm going on so the corps will continue to improve.

12. Troopers - I really like this corps and hope they make finals this year. I think they really deserve it.

Cadets are always hit and miss for me, but I'm not sure "boring" is proper criteria for judging.

• Like 2

Well I think BD has had quite a few brass players age out during their current 8 year dominance and it hasn't affected their reign.

The last time Cadets finished 7th at nationals was 1981 and with the turn out at auditions they had which is unusual for them, Im not sure

this is the year they retest those lows.

I still go with placement history and staff consistency at this stage of the season for my predictions.

• Like 2

1. Blue Stars

2. Anaheim Kingsman

3. Pioneer

13. Cavies, Cadets, SCV, Crown, BD all in a tie, just narrowly missing the cut.

The featured exhibition will be performed by the Bluecoats and will bring down the house!

Congratulations to the Blue Stars for exacting a 43 year revenge of the resurrected Kingsman. Pio rounds out the top 3 with their first medal! What a year it will be!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

1. Blue Stars

2. Anaheim Kingsman

3. Pioneer

13. Cavies, Cadets, SCV, Crown, BD all in a tie, just narrowly missing the cut.

The featured exhibition will be performed by the Bluecoats and will bring down the house!

Congratulations to the Blue Stars for exacting a 43 year revenge of the resurrected Kingsman. Pio rounds out the top 3 with their first medal! What a year it will be!

27th to be a darkhorse in '15.

• Like 2

You have some excellent points, but I can't agree that a corps that placed first or second all season and placed third after a performance that was not the best is the beginning of a downward spiral. It seems their downward spiral has been predicted just about every year since at least 2010, but it has not yet happened.

• Like 1