18. Oregon Crusaders

19. Vanguard Cadets

20. Jersey Surf

21. Pacific Crest

22. Seattle Cascades

23. Mandarins

24. 7th Regiment

25. Pioneer

I'm fine with everything except for Scouts and Boston. No way BAC falls to 12 on their 75th and no way Scouts jump up into the top 10.

• Like 1

I'm fine with everything except for Scouts and Boston. No way BAC falls to 12 on their 75th and no way Scouts jump up into the top 10.

I can understand, but with all the changes that Madison made and what I've seen/heard, and with the product Boston put out last year, and changes in their staff, etc. This is what my crystal ball is telling me...as Styx told me...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN3R-Ivd8yA

• Like 1

I can understand, but with all the changes that Madison made and what I've seen/heard, and with the product Boston put out last year, and changes in their staff, etc. This is what my crystal ball is telling me...as Styx told me...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN3R-Ivd8yA

Who am I to argue with Styx?

• Like 1

Scouts will indeed be challenged to move up that far (if at all), but I'll give tesmusic a pass, as that's his corps. I seriously doubt the anniversary thing will have any impact on BAC's scores at all, and if it does, it exposes a major problem with the system. Boston will either be good or they won't, and will move up or down accordingly.

• Like 1

Scouts will indeed be challenged to move up that far (if at all), but I'll give tesmusic a pass, as that's his corps. I seriously doubt the anniversary thing will have any impact on BAC's scores at all, and if it does, it exposes a major problem with the system. Boston will either be good or they won't, and will move up or down accordingly.

Not saying that they won't place that low because it's their anniversary. This corps won't let themselves place that low. They know how important this is and they are determined to put together a fantastic show

• Like 1

Not saying that they won't place that low because it's their anniversary. This corps won't let themselves place that low. They know how important this is and they are determined to put together a fantastic show

You'd think they'd do that every year.

• Like 2

I'm sure that the Scouts felt that they couldn't allow themselves to not make finals in 2002 when they were held in Madison. Yet they didn't make finals. Some things just happen whether we want them to or not.

• Like 1

A new one...

1. Blue Devils (Brass, GE, Guard)

2. Cadets (Percussion)

3. Bluecoats

4. Crown

5. SCV

6. Madison

7. Blue Knights

8. Cavaliers

9. Phantom

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen

12. Boston

13. Colts

14. Troopers

15. Spirit

16. BDB

17. Academy

18. Oregon Crusaders

19. Vanguard Cadets

20. Jersey Surf

21. Pacific Crest

22. Seattle Cascades

23. Mandarins

24. 7th Regiment

25. Pioneer

Madison in 6th. That would warm the cockles of my heart. And I don't even know what my cockles are.