2015 Predictions

Those who try and tell you that athletes don't have a " special motivation " when playing at home ( as opposed to on the road ) more than likely never played a lick of scholastic sports in their lives.

And try telling anyone... right before on their anniversary... that they are" immature " for having a " special motivation " for their anniversary, and see the weird look you'll get. Whether the actual outcome becomes " special" is beside the point. Anyone that things a wedding anniversary is not " special " has either never been married, or they are probably divorced with such an attitude.

Of couse, Madison Scouts staffers and marchers prior to the 75th season of 2013 thought of that upcoming season as special, and were highly motivated to make it so, despite the fact that most of their marchers that year were not around for many of the prior years. anybody that tells us that corps marchers are " immature for considering anniversaries as " special motivators " , ( as poster Kamarag did here above ) or that most marchers in anniversary years for their Corps " don't care " about the fact that its their Corps Anniversary years ( as poster Guardling just said ) really, frankly, don't know what they are talking about on this. They are being absurd, imo.

As usual you picked and chose what you wanted. i said that most dont care ( outside of the corps ) and most dont IMO as far as inside a CORPS I said many ( new members ) still find it had to connect to something they were never a part of. Judges for sure dont care nor should.

Anniversary years can be great for a corps for many reasons there is no doubt of that . To think though it effects all or judging is a misguided statement. :silly:

Edited by GUARDLING

As usual you picked and chose what you wanted. i said that most dont care ( outside of the corps ) and most dont IMO as far as inside a CORPS I said many ( new members ) still find it had to connect to something they were never a part of. Judges for sure dont care nor should.

Anniversary years can be great for a corps for many reasons there is no doubt of that . To think though it effects all or judging is a misguided statement. :silly:

Most people don't care when others.. unrelated to them, or with no connections to them... are having their anniversaries. This needs no explanation to most people, as its commonly understood. You don't particularly care If I'm having my anniversary on something, and I don't particularly care when you are having your anniversary on something. None of us do here. That said, I do pull for you to enjoy YOUR anniversary, and I would pull for YOU to have a greatly enjoyable anniversary for yourself on your anniversary as well.

Moving on..The fact that you believe that ( your words )" most marchers " inside Corps ( your words above ) " don't care" that its their Corps anniversary year, is ludicrous. Its ridiculous. It just is. It has no basis in any reality that makes any rational sense. It would mean a marcher in a corps having their anniversarty year is selfish and self absorbed with only themselves or just their current year. But I do not accept that most marchers are self absorbed and selfish and as such " don't care " if its their Corps anniversary year. So you are being simply ridiculous in the assessment of today's current marchers, imo. Most marchers DO care that its their Corps anniversary year. All Corps, and most Corps marchers do..... As for the judges, I have already stated above that the judges " don't care " if its an anniversary year for a Corps, so my guess, either you did not read what I wrote just above regarding the judges not caring if its a Corps Anniversary. year or not, or you just don't particularly care what you type on here for all to read.

Edited by BRASSO

Most people don't care when others.. unrelated to them, or with no connections to them... are having their anniversaries. This needs no explanation to most people, as its commonly understood. You don't particularly care If I'm having my anniversary on something, and I don't particularly care when you are having your anniversary on something. None of us do here. That said, I do pull for you to enjoy YOUR anniversary, and I would pull for YOU to have a greatly enjoyable anniversary for yourself on your anniversary as well.

Moving on..The fact that you believe that ( your words )" most marchers " inside Corps ( your words above ) " don't care" that its their Corps anniversary year, is ludicrous. Its ridiculous. It just is. Most marchers DO care that its their Corps anniversary year. All Corps..... As for the judges, I have already stated above that the judges " don't care " if its an anniversary year for a Corps, so my guess, either you did not read what I wrote re the judges not caring, or you just don't particularly care what you type on here.

1st let me address a few things with you. I will not be you flavor of the week to debate with and possibly close yet another thread . Adults who disagree can do so based on ones own experience they can say ( example ) In my experience I have found that people do ( or don't care about whatever . NOT ( your words ) ( as poster Kamarag did here above ) or that most marchers in anniversary years for their Corps " don't care " about the fact that its their Corps Anniversary years ( as poster Guardling just said ) really, frankly, don't know what they are talking about on this. They are being absurd, imo.

Again we are talking about a serial baiter though. Now with that said AGAIN I will repeat i said most dont care referring to the general public or judges and i did say even newer member could have a hard time relating to something they were not a part of.

Thanks for playing , you can move on now.

AGAIN I will repeat i said most dont care referring to the general public or judges

AGAIN, I will repeat that I said TWICE on here, that the judges " don't care " if its a Corps anniversary year. You can't possibly be this stupid to believe that I said the judges care that its a Corps Anniversary year above.. I never disagreed with you on the judges " not caring " about the anniversary year. In fact, I said the very same thing you did regarding the judges not caring. As for the general public " not caring ", if its a Corps anniversary year or not, I think you are wrong on this asssesment, as it seemed to me the public was rightfully happy that the Madison Scouts were celebrating their 75th Anniversary in 2013. Now maybe YOU didn't care. But i did, and my sense is that lots of other fans across the country " cared ".... Now as for Corps marchers , you said above " most don't care "( your words ) if their Corps is having an anniversary year. I said that this is ( my words ) " ludicrous " to believe that marchers are only self absorbed with just themselves and with only the year(s) they are marching. I think most marchers of ALL the Corps in their anniversary years " care " about the fact that it is an anniversary year. I don't think you are this stupid however to believe that " most marchers don't care "if its their Corps Anniversary year or not. So my guess is that you just might have decided to just go trolling here with me. That, or your comments above about "most marchers not caring "about their Corps anniversary years is just flat out absurd ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO

AGAIN, I will repeat that I said TWICE on here, that the judges " don't care " if its a Corps anniversary year. You can't possibly be this stupid to believe that I said the judges care that its a Corps Anniversary year above.. I never disagreed with you on the judges " not caring " about the anniversary year. In fact, I said the very same thing you did regarding the judges not caring. As for the general public " not caring ", if its a Corps anniversary year or not, I think you are wrong on this asssesment, as it seemed to me the public was rightfully happy that the Madison Scouts were celebrating their 75th Anniversary in 2013. Now maybe YOU didn't care. But i did, and my sense is that lots of other fans across the country " cared ".... Now as for Corps marchers , you said above " most don't care "( your words ) if their Corps is having an anniversary year. I said that this is ( my words ) " ludicrous " to believe that marchers are only self absorbed with just themselves and with only the year(s) they are marching. I think most marchers of ALL the Corps in their anniversary years " care " about the fact that it is an anniversary year. You however said above that as marchers, " most don't care " if its their Corps Anniversary years. THATS what you said. And its ridiculous. I don't think you are this stupid however to believe that " most marchers don't care "if its their Corps Anniversary year or not. So my guess is that you just might have decided to just go trolling here with me. That, or your comments about most marchers " not caring "about their Corps anniversary years is just flat out absurd ( lol!)

once more danny boy..i said even current members MAY have a hard time connecting to something they were not a part of.....MOVE ON. find someone else to disrespect and bait.

Conversation over

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

So, when the entire trumpet section of this year's Boston Crusaders went out and had section t-shirts made which read" 75th Anniversary...We Stand on the Shoulders of Giants" that was indicative of current members not caring nor be able to relate to the anniversary.

Got it.

• Like 1

1st let me address a few things with you. I will not be you flavor of the week to debate with and possibly close yet another thread . Adults who disagree can do so based on ones own experience they can say ( example ) In my experience I have found that people do ( or don't care about whatever . NOT ( your words ) ( as poster Kamarag did here above ) or that most marchers in anniversary years for their Corps " don't care " about the fact that its their Corps Anniversary years ( as poster Guardling just said ) really, frankly, don't know what they are talking about on this. They are being absurd, imo.

Again we are talking about a serial baiter though. Now with that said AGAIN I will repeat i said most dont care referring to the general public or judges and i did say even newer member could have a hard time relating to something they were not a part of.

Thanks for playing , you can move on now.

He's better than a serial baiter. I'd say he's a master. Yeah, I'm about 15.

• Like 3

Edited by HornTeacher