2015 Predictions

I hear you.. but I really don't think Miley has much support among today's DCI marchers.

I applaud the vast majority of today's DCI marchers for having FAR more discerning tastes than many of their peers their age. I disagree with this observation and assessment of todays majority of DCI marchers here too;. My guess, you are inaccurate with this assessment as well if you believe that many of today's DCI marchers like and admire Miley Cyrus. They don't. Most don't anyway. BUT... again, it does demonstrate that the assessment and observations of what todays young marchers are thinking according to some DCP'ers might be quite funny to the actual young marchers who come on here and see how they are being portrayed by some DCP'ers. ( lol! )

you have amused many of those marchers you refer to. Youre a star and have no clue. How humbleYour statements and assessment's on what marchers

( funny way of saying it ) like or dislike are so outrageous and non factual....lolhow would you know this or me for that matter or anyone...thats a good one

Edited by GUARDLING

you have amused many of those marchers you refer to. Youre a star and have no clue. How humbleYour statements and assessment's on what marchers

I think its fair to say that your comments above that " most Corps marchers don't care about their Corps anniversary year" is being met with more than just " amusement ", by the majority of today's young marchers reading this portrayal of them by you, Guardling. Its more than likely being met also with perhaps a raised eyebrow or two, plus some chuckles with that. As such, perhaps not in the way you intended, but my guess is that you are far more amusing with your silly portrayal of marchers of Corps in their anniversary years ( whatever those years are ) than you can possibly even fathom for yourself ( lol! ). And your comment above that the " general public" fans " don't care " when Corps are having their anniversary years, just tells me that you must have been away someplace ( for just one recent example ) when the Madison Scouts had their anniversary year in 2013. To say that Corps such as these have most of their marchers, their staffers ( and the general public) that " does not care" that this is the Corps anniversary year,is positively amusing beyond belief, Guardling.( lol! )

Edited by BRASSO

Oh, you give me FAR more credit than is deserved. I think its fair to say that your comments above that " most Corps marchers don't care about their Corps anniversary year" is being met with not just " amusement ", by the majority of todays young marchers but with a raised eyebrow or two, plus some chuckles with that. As such, permots not in the way you intended, but my guess is that you are far more amusing with your siily portrayal of marchers of Corps in their anniversary years than you can possiblly even fathom for yourself ( lol! ). And your comment above that the " general public" fans " don't care " when Corps are having their anniversary years, just tells me that you must have been away ( for just one recent example ) th when the Madison Scouts had their anniversary year in 2013. To say that Corps such as these have most of their marchers, their staffers ( and the general public) that " does not care" that this the Corps anniversary year, is amusing beyond belief, Guardling ( lol!)

you are something else..as I posted it again but you still cannot read. SPIN IT how ever you want, you always do

As far as credit.? Oh yes you deserve the credit, totally.

show me where I said corps marchers dont care..exactly. we know you have an issue so i will again highlight what i said

This is very true IMO. Most if not all anniversary shows usually just touch those involved or have been involved. Some older audiences may connect a bit just because it brings them back to their own time for a minute. I think most really dont care. Ive done a few shows where a corps went back in time and even with current members it was ok BUT hard to connect being they had no past experience to relate to, even if a huge history lesson was given.

For me it's nice sometimes to connect pieces from the past but it;'s because Ive been around since dirt but judging IMO will not be influenced by it.

highlighted as in the sentence before ( not after )
next corps members as in my experience stated even current members could have a hard time connecting
Stop spinning many know you are with agendas , all one has to do is look back just the past few weeks. SO just stop spinning and baiting and debate something without calling adults , stupid, misguided, etc etc. I think tha'ts how most adults talk about their differences. Maybe even listen for once to those who are actually doing something in the activity currently , Who knows we can all learn something from anothers experience.
NAW, who am I kidding , i've been around long enough to know that's not true about everyone. One has to choose to learn.
Edited by GUARDLING

I hear you.. but I really don't think Miley has much support among today's DCI marchers.

I applaud the vast majority of today's DCI marchers for having FAR more discerning tastes than many of their peers their age. I disagree with this observation and assessment of todays majority of DCI marchers here too;. My guess, you are inaccurate with this assessment as well if you believe that many of today's DCI marchers like and admire Miley Cyrus. They don't. Most don't anyway. BUT... again, it does demonstrate that the assessment and observations of what todays young marchers are thinking according to some DCP'ers might be quite funny to the actual young marchers who come on here and see how they are being so ridiculously portrayed by some DCP'ers. ( lol! )

Most of them do indeed love Miley Cyrus, you probably do too.
  • Like 1

Most of them do indeed love Miley Cyrus, you probably do too.

I predict BD, Cadets will never play anything motivated or inspired from the works of Miley Cyrus

I am dam sure also that Michael Cesario is not inspired, motivated, enthralled, captivated, enraptured, smitten with, anything connected to Miley Cyrus. I predict that chocolate baths will be installed at all of Paris Hilton's hotels before Michael Cesario will find Mily Cyrus to his future liking and as " show consultant " recommend her works be employed in DCI shows. ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO