2015 Predictions

I predict BD, Cadets will never play anything motivated or inspired from the works of Miley

I am dam sure also that Michael Cesario is not inspired, motivated, enthralled, captivated, enraptured, smitten with, anything connected to Miley Cyrus. I predict that chocolate baths will be installed at all of Paris Hilton's hotels before Michael Cesario will find Mily Cyrus to his future liking and as " show consultant " recommend her works be employed in DCI shows. ( lol!)

I wouldn't go as far as to say that BD wouldn't. Edited by Anstig

1) Blue Devils

I know,... its really going out on a limb here with this pick.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Lord, what thread is this?

This is the "bait"er thread.... The Master bai.... Ok I digress....

Actually I don't have a history of homefield advantage as someone suggested... But BK, who was out of finals from 01-03 jumped back into finals in 04- At Denver:) Also Madison who was doing ok in 99, busted out one of the most emotional shows ever in Finals and the home crowd was definitely a factor. Just a couple of examples where home crowd advantage might have given performers a bit of extra emotion.

I don't think it's the norm as others have stated home teams have also missed finals at various times in hometowns but each year and corps is different. I simply appreciate any young performer paying homage to their corps history and their hometown. Regardless of scoring, that's why this activity has drawn is in and kept us.... Tradition, honor, history, passion, pride just to name a few honored ideals we all are inspired by. My predictions.... The quality of every corps this year will be the highest it's been since the mid 80s

Wes Perkins

Edited by wesleyrp

It should be renamed Drum Corps Potpourri!!

• Like 1

This is the "bait"er thread.... The Master bai.... Ok I digress....

Actually I don't have a history of homefield advantage as someone suggested... But BK, who was out of finals from 01-03 jumped back into finals in 04- At Denver:) Also Madison who was doing ok in 99, busted out one of the most emotional shows ever in Finals and the home crowd was definitely a factor. Just a couple of examples where home crowd advantage might have given performers a bit of extra emotion.

I don't think it's the norm as others have stated home teams have also missed finals at various times in hometowns but each year and corps is different. I simply appreciate any young performer paying homage to their corps history and their hometown. Regardless of scoring, that's why this activity has drawn is in and kept us.... Tradition, honor, history, passion, pride just to name a few honored ideals we all are inspired by. My predictions.... The quality of every corps this year will be the highest it's been since the mid 80s

Wes Perkins

I wish you continued that opening statement.

Hehehe, I bet u did...

This thread is hilarious

Lol!.... I'll say !!