2015 Predictions

1. Cadets. Odd Year and great show concept so far. Should translate well on the field

2. Blue Devils. Too consistent to drop too far

3. Crown. Back to the top 3. Better Show Design

4. SCV. Seems to be another strong year from them

5. Bluecoats. Will be amazing. 3-5 will be insanely close.

6. Cavaliers. Should be another Fan Favorite!

7. Phantom Regiment. Talented and shouldn't fall much lower from here.

8. Madison Scouts. MGM. Along with the new design team and much improved visual design will carry. Another Fan Favorite!

9.Blue Knights. Videos on the Vine sound great!

10. Boston. Anniversary Year! Will be good.

11. Blue Stars! Should be fun

12. Crossmen! Should solidly be in...

Overall this top 12 will be insanely good. Talented groupsthat would usually make finals in any other year won't this year

After looking through EVERY prediction prior to the first competition of the season, this was the most accurate one, with it placing 5 corps correctly. Many people predicted 4 corps correctly.

• Like 3

After looking through EVERY prediction prior to the first competition of the season, this was the most accurate one, with it placing 5 corps correctly. Many people predicted 4 corps correctly.

Dear Chancellor at University of Virginia,

Evidently your courses are not challenging enough or you haven't given this student enough credit hours. Somebody has way loads of time on his hands....

Maybe give him a special project like write a symphony for the university or come up with a solution for world hunger, world peace, and snoring on drum corps tour busses.

Have a great new semester, you and all the corps members returning from tour.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Dear Chancellor at University of Virginia,

Evidently your courses are not challenging enough or you haven't given this student enough credit hours. Somebody has way loads of time om his hands....

Maybe given him a special project like write a symphony or come up with a solution for world hunger, world peace, and snoring on drum corps tour busses.

Have a great new semester, you and all the corps members returning from tour.

It's summer break.

• 3 weeks later...

Well here's my predictions! [...]

4. Cadets -- I know, The Power of X is going to be simply amazing, and another year this show would place first easily, but like the last few Cadets shows, I feel that the ending will once again be ruined somehow. (Again, this is my gut feeling!)

With the number of vets this year, and the talent and music they have, if THIS show places LOWER than 3rd, I'm quitting Earth.

Tekk, are you still on the planet?

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 2