2015 Predictions

Props. Every corps in the 2014 top 5 had a crapload of props on the field. The entire top 5. The other corps will follow suit. We hit peak prop in 2014 and 2015 will eclipse that.

My prediction: At least 8 of the top 12 will have a crapload of props on the field.

They'd be foolish not too, given the reality.

What I meant by,

FWIW they usually keep uniforms for 3 yrs. 2014 was only year two of this interation. I'd expect them use the current uniform one more time :-)

Yeah, what I meant by "this year" I was talking about this next upcoming year.

Every time I saw one of thier hats up close on the FN, the silver applique came across like a craft project from the Carol Duvall show.

I hope they go in a different direction.

They can't be good in the rain. Instead of keeping the water off their heads it looks like they would catch it there and fill up like a bowl. If you are going to do that, make them clear and add a goldfish.

• Like 3

They'd be foolish not too, given the reality.

yes it seems to me that...

Props = GE

They can't be good in the rain. Instead of keeping the water off their heads it looks like they would catch it there and fill up like a bowl. If you are going to do that, make them clear and add a goldfish.

Stop it !... you made me howl so loud I probably scared the beejesus out of all the pets in the neighborhood right now.. LOL!!

Lol I actually laughed when I read this one. There is a gap though on the left side (the piece doesn't come all the way around the visor) so the water would come out there anyways if it somehow was tight enough on their head for it not to just come out the bottom. That would be hilarious to see though.

I bet those are some of the most comfortable headgear to wear though. No top has to really help in some of those really hot days. I wished they had those around when I was marching...

Top 3 (BD, CADETS, CROWN) not necessarily in that order.

MORE electronics. (thanks Bloo, unfortunately they all don't do it as well as you).

NO Narration from the Cadets. They got that out of their system this year.

DCI adds extra credit to judging system so BD can break 100 at finals.

Cavaliers move up.

Crown designs a more controlled achievable program after getting decimated for being risky after BD closes in on 100 with park and blow and pose.

Cadets go edgy after getting reamed for being too rehashed and old school but still march like robots.

Bloo does narration and does it so well everyone does narration in 2016 and they go back to electronics.

And repeat.

de