2015 Predictions

2) Bluecoats not too far behind, apparently there's a new something coming this week, and I am beyond excited to see what it is. Clean that visual package and you'll be fine. GE out the butt.

New ending planned for San Antonio.

I hope the troopers find a way into finals, they are my favorite underdog.

Everyone seems to really enjoy them this year. I also hope they make finals!

7) Phantom is at a crossroads. They can make some really good changes and the show can start to sparkle, or they can make more like the added voiceovers last night and turn it into BOA finals.

Thinking back to last year's BoA Finals, I actually don't remember much narration.

Thinking back to last year's BoA Finals, I actually don't remember much narration.

Im thinking back to some competitions I went to last year that were BOA centric.

Point is, it sounded really high school bandy to my ears. I love the BOA/high school scene, but it came off as a bad attempt that sounds ameteurish.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

If you're counting any one out at this point, IMO you're mistaken. I'm still sticking with Bluecoats to do really well, sounds like we're gonna see something big at San Antonio next week.

Cadets new ending is awesome btw.

A they making any big changes? Edited by derek.smith

Thus far having seen everyone's show (not live however), this is my take....

1 - 5...love Crown, hoping for a better ending. Cadets are amazing, love the ending. SCV favorite show in 5 years. Blue Devils and Bloo I liked better last year. My finish....

1. Cadets

2. BD

3. Crown

4. SCV

5. Bloo

6 - 12... BK's show last year grabbed me more, but this year is growing on me. Cavaliers.. Don't get it guard looks ridiculous. Phantom really entertaining. Troopers and Academy in this group? Hells yea! Especially Academy! I like BS show. Great guard! Madison and Boston good enough to stay in. Finish...

6. BK

7. Cavaliers

8. Phantom

9. Troopers

10. Academy

11. BS

12. Madison

13. Colts

14. BAC

15. Crossmen... Losing steam

16. PC coming along nicely

17. OC

18. Mandarins

19. Vanguard cadets

20. SOA youth and bad guard not helping and like last year staff to late and doesn't know how to fix it.

9. Troopers

10. Academy

11. BS

12. Madison

13. Colts

14. BAC

15. Crossmen... Losing steam

That is crazy talk...

If Academy or Troopers make it into finals it will be in 12th, and I doubt either will be in. BAC is a lock for top 12. I have a very hard time believing Crossmen will drop out of the top 12 let alone to 15th. But I suppose we'll find out this weekend.

@mjyaub: I agree with you completely on the Indy finish.

Cadets

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

Crown

SCV

Irving

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1