2015 Predictions

not cranky :-) heck i LIKE run-and-gun !!

that wasn't what I was referring to

#candycanebandpants

anyway - if you have thoughts on 2015 or the innovation coming out of the 2015 corps and how that will play into finals results I would honestly love to hear them... or even actual feedback on my post would be welcome!

that wasn't what I was referring to

#candycanebandpants

anyway - if you have thoughts on 2015 or the innovation coming out of the 2015 corps and how that will play into finals results I would honestly love to hear them... or even actual feedback on my post would be welcome!

havent seen coats live. so ill exclude them for now.

but no one else is really breaking new ground (ie innovating) at all this season.

OTOH there are a lot of corps performing the SNOT out of their shows. that's a lot of fun to watch.

as for #candycanepantsband i hope everyone keeps overlooking them :-)

Edited by corpsband

cool - Coats are bringing the most new to the field, as they did last year

I don't disagree that the others aren't blatantly obviously innovative - but there is quite a bit going on "under the melody" in SCV and Cadets programs this year -- and some fresh ideas on the field via the Blue Knights, Boston and others

very much a "punctuated" equilibrium situation - Bluecoats may be the only group offering a "leap" forward right now

enjoy the ride! That's your sleeper corps this year - could take Gold. In fact - if they go into finals week less than a point out I predict they WILL take Gold.

• Like 1

I agree, They have pushed all the right buttons, out of all the corps shows, the Bluecoats have the show to beat in august. Not to mention that they are performing it at a high level now.

• Like 2

I still do not believe The Cadets will medal, despite already beating everybody twice over. There are still major design flaws, and once the show is clean, there will be nothing left to run up their score, and I think it will stall.

I'm still going with my original prediction:

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

SCV

Cadets

I had Cavs 5th, but it doesn't look like this will happen this year.

I would not be surprised if the Blue Knights end up in 5th over Crown.

Cavs in 7th, Phantom 8th

9-15 is anybody's guess.

I'll go with:

Boston

Crossmen

Blue Stars

Troopers

and Scouts, Academy and Colts missing out on Saturday.

I still do not believe The Cadets will medal, despite already beating everybody twice over. There are still major design flaws, and once the show is clean, there will be nothing left to run up their score, and I think it will stall.

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

SCV

Cadets

Cavs in 7th, Phantom 8th

9-15 is anybody's guess.

I'll go with:

Boston

Crossmen

Blue Stars

Troopers

This guy again...

• Like 2

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

SCV

Cadets

Cavs in 7th, Phantom 8th

9-15 is anybody's guess.

I'll go with:

Boston

Crossmen

Blue Stars

Troopers

Yeah, those "design flaws" sure are killing Cadets. They'll be lucky to be in the top 5. Smh

• Like 2

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

SCV

Cadets

Cavs in 7th, Phantom 8th

9-15 is anybody's guess.

I'll go with:

Boston

Crossmen

Blue Stars

Troopers

Interesting perspective - as you say, anything can happen

I greatly doubt Cadets will drop out of medal rounds at this stage, especially considering how strong their content/rep scores are and that they just won GE Monday night from the judges with the top six corps at the show.

Your prediction of Blue Devils winning and Bluecoats finishing second is certainly possible!

We'll obviously know soon enough, 3.5 weeks to go!

Enjoy,

George

Wouldn't "major design flaws", especially in a GH controlled corps, be addressed, and once "the show is clean(ed)", those two actions would help to "run up the score"? I have no dog in the top 5 battle, but The Cadets will do well.

Edited by Ghost