2015 Predictions

Their colorguard pushed them pretty high up. But they were pretty impressive to me. It was evident that the corps was at a different level than the Scouts.

Not to me, in design and performance. Although I did like their guard.

• Like 1

i would love to see boston crusaders as well as blue stars keep pushing at phantom. would also love to see something "different" from the madison scouts. i feel as though they had the right idea with their 2012 show, and if they can really pull something like that off this year, i would go as far as to say that they could be in the top 7 area. i want to see bluecoats and vanguard fight for the gold and push bd into 3rd. i am not hating on bd, but its getting boring seeing them win year after year. I wouldn't be surprised to see the oregon crusaders make finals, and finally, i do hope spirit is more successful. heres how i feel things could hash out.

1. Bluecoats

2. Santa Clara Vanguard

3. Blue Devils

4. Carolina Crown

5. Cadets

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Madison Scouts

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Phantom Regiment

12. Spirit Of Atlanta

13. Oregon Crusaders

14. Crossmen

15. Troopers

16. The Academy

17. Colts

18. Mandarins

19. Pacific Crest

20. Jersey Surf

21. Cascades

22. Pioneer

• Like 1

I predict that neither Mandarins, Pacific Crest will make finals in 2015.

Oh what the heck... I 'll predict neither Corps will ever make Finals.

But all is not lost. I predict that at least a dozen of these 2 Corps former marchers will someday march a future Corps that does make Finals.

Edited by BRASSO

What if... BD and BDB made finals in 2015...

They'd start upgrading their 3rd Corps to see if they could then get their C Corps to make World Class Division Finals in 2016.

Or then again, perhaps not.' Hate to see DCI become BDI ( Blue Devils International )

i would love to see boston crusaders as well as blue stars keep pushing at phantom. would also love to see something "different" from the madison scouts. i feel as though they had the right idea with their 2012 show, and if they can really pull something like that off this year, i would go as far as to say that they could be in the top 7 area. i want to see bluecoats and vanguard fight for the gold and push bd into 3rd. i am not hating on bd, but its getting boring seeing them win year after year. I wouldn't be surprised to see the oregon crusaders make finals, and finally, i do hope spirit is more successful. heres how i feel things could hash out.

1. Bluecoats

2. Santa Clara Vanguard

3. Blue Devils

4. Carolina Crown

5. Cadets

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Madison Scouts

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Phantom Regiment

12. Spirit Of Atlanta

13. Oregon Crusaders

14. Crossmen

15. Troopers

16. The Academy

17. Colts

18. Mandarins

19. Pacific Crest

20. Jersey Surf

21. Cascades

22. Pioneer

If Pioneer moved up eight places next year that would be great!

Not sure of order, but top 3 will include Bluecoats, Blue Devils and Vanguard. BDB will make top 12 world class, open class corps will continue to rise higher into the world class rankings, as they have for the past few years.