2015 Predictions

I predict Bluecoats will do a show entitled "Melt"

They can melt your faces.

They can melt the turf.

The field will ooze off of the sidelines.

Impossible you say?

That's what I say. That's what D.C.Patrick says.

• Like 2

I predict Bluecoats will do a show entitled "Melt"

They can melt your faces.

They can melt the turf.

The field will ooze off of the sidelines.

Impossible you say?

That's what I say. That's what D.C.Patrick says.

But what about any grass fields they march on? Incineration?

But what about any grass fields they march on? Incineration?

In that case, it would be "Singe."

• Like 2

I just want to see SCV contend for the title again. It is time! BDB will make the top 12.

Edited by jmc5682
  • Like 1

Everyone's talking about trends, why not start one? Some end. What makes me hopeful is the visual staff Bluecoats picked up this year. Go back to 2011 - 2013. Watch the shows and look at the recaps. LOTS of 7th - 8th visual scores and top 4 music scores. This is the best they have EVER looked visually. They got rid of a major weakness. This was 1 year with that new visual staff. I don't think this was their 15 minutes of fame like 2010. We will see, I am hopeful.

• Like 1

Blue Devils win, again. (thats always the safe bet)

Cadets leave the horns and drums at home and do an entirely spoken narrated show, and the judges reward them with second.

Bluecoats come out with by far the best show of the season and place a distant third.

SCV plays their third version of Phantom of the Opera.

Cavies place 5th marching 150 marimbas.

Blue Knights play Cavies version of James Bond verbatim.

Crown plays Cavies version of James Bond verbatim (BK did it better)

Blue Stars move out due to a bed bug infestation.

Phantom kills everyone on the field.

Boston changes to yellow banana uniforms and does a Bridgmen tribute show.

Troopers kill it with only 90 members on the field

Crossmen finish out the top 12 with a 150 person drumline.

Madison misses out on finals with the second most entertaining show of the year.

• Like 3

As penance for this year's show, Tim K. has assigned the Crusaders to do "Children of Eden" complete with various biblical story lines, including a 1/20th scale of Noah's Ark which the CG will enter dressed in animal costumes depicting one female and one male of at least 22 species. Once put together during the show, hidden portable sprinklers (borrowed from the BD movie storage shed since they didn't use them this year)to create a flood. If drones get an OK during the Directors vote on new changes, then the corps can use drones used for crop dusting to create rain and rain on the crowd and judges. They will use a small drone covered to look like a dove that leaves the ark and returns with a small branch in its beak. Thin zip lines will be used to attach lightning bolts to slide down at various angles from the dome ceilings.

• Like 1

As penance for this year's show, Tim K. has assigned the Crusaders to do "Children of Eden" complete with various biblical story lines, including a 1/20th scale of Noah's Ark which the CG will enter dressed in animal costumes depicting one female and one male of at least 22 species. Once put together during the show, hidden portable sprinklers (borrowed from the BD movie storage shed since they didn't use them this year)to create a flood. If drones get an OK during the Directors vote on new changes, then the corps can use drones used for crop dusting to create rain and rain on the crowd and judges. They will use a small drone covered to look like a dove that leaves the ark and returns with a small branch in its beak. Thin zip lines will be used to attach lightning bolts to slide down at various angles from the dome ceilings.

"Biblical story lines?" Isn't that sort of infringing on Pioneer's new image? :lle: