5) Americanos

6) Florida Wave

7) Kiwanis Kavaliers

8) Suncoast Sound

9) Star of Indiana

10) Freelancers

11) Sky Riders

12) Southwind

Jeez, Wes, the Blue Knights can never get their proper off season prediction respect on here, don' cha know ?

Jeez, Wes, the Blue Knights can never get their proper off season prediction respect on here, don' cha know ?

I'm guessing you mean Velvet Knights?

I'm guessing you mean Velvet Knights?

I think it also could be just a simple case of Wes promoting The Bandettes ( from Sault. Ste. Marie, Ontario ) this off season to shock the DCI Drum Corps world in 2015.

Edited by BRASSO

Crossmen will beat BAC, Madison, & cavaliers

Ready, set, freak out ...

Edited by xbones7480
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Crossmen will beat BAC, Madison, & cavaliers

Ready, set, freak out ...

From what my daughter tells me about camps, and from listening to the source music, I'm inclined to think that your prediction is possible, although anything is possible at this time of year.

We were talking about 1992 at Camp Randall the other day, standing behind the Crossmen on retreat, and having their expected spot in finals about to be announced. When the announcer said "In 7th Place, Phantom Regiment" it felt as if a car battery had been hooked to the collective temples of the staff and corps, although the corps did a good job of maintaining their dignity.

My son was out there playing tuba at 16 - I'd love to see it happen again for my daughter in her age-out year.

The crowd is hushed, the announcer, after announcing Boston's score, taking his time says, "In 9th place *the best Crossmen think they could hope for in this fantasy) ... the Madison Scouts!" (fill in the corps of your choice there - this kind of thing only happens once or twice in a lifetime, but I can dream). As always it's going to be an interesting season and I hope to see more shows than I have in years.

whoops

Edited by rayfallon

From what my daughter tells me about camps, and from listening to the source music, I'm inclined to think that your prediction is possible, although anything is possible at this time of year.

We were talking about 1992 at Camp Randall the other day, standing behind the Crossmen on retreat, and having their expected spot in finals about to be announced. When the announcer said "In 7th Place, Phantom Regiment" it felt as if a car battery had been hooked to the collective temples of the staff and corps, although the corps did a good job of maintaining their dignity.

My son was out there playing tuba at 16 - I'd love to see it happen again for my daughter in her age-out year.

The crowd is hushed, the announcer, after announcing Boston's score, taking his time says, "In 9th place *the best Crossmen think they could hope for in this fantasy) ... the Madison Scouts!" (fill in the corps of your choice there - this kind of thing only happens once or twice in a lifetime, but I can dream). As always it's going to be an interesting season and I hope to see more shows than I have in years.

I'm confused by your post. In 1992 Boston didn't make finals, Phantom was in 8th, and Madison in 6th, of course Crossmen were in 6th, but what are you referring to in your post?

I'm confused by your post. In 1992 Boston didn't make finals, Phantom was in 8th, and Madison in 6th, of course Crossmen were in 6th, but what are you referring to in your post?

I think it is two scenarios, one from 1992 ( a real one) and the other from this years "fantasy" of the above posts where Crossmen are predicted to beat Cavies, Boston and Madison.

• Like 1