5. SCV

6. Bluecoats

7. Blue Knights

8. BAC

9. Phantom

10. Bluestars

11. Troopers

12. Colts

Some folks will be MAD and out to SCOUT some changes if this occurs.

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Bluecoats

5. Carolina Crown

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Cavaliers

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Boston Crusaders

12. Crossmen

I think that the Cadets and Blue Knights smell blood this year.

My predictions for the top 14 as of April 27, 2015:

Tier 1: Blue Devils, Cadets

Tier 2: Carolina Crown, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard

Tier 3: Bluecoats, Blue Knights

Tier 4: Boston Crusaders, Madison Scouts, Phantom Regiment

Tier 5: Blue Stars, Colts, Crossmen, Spirit of Atlanta, Troopers

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

My predictions for the top 14 as of April 26, 2015:

Tier 1: Blue Devils, Cadets

Tier 2: Carolina Crown, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard

Tier 3: Bluecoats, Blue Knights

Tier 4: Boston Crusaders, Madison Scouts, Phantom Regiment

Tier 5: Colts, Crossmen, Spirit of Atlanta, Troopers

How much longer before BDB becomes a serious addition to Tier 5? I give it 3 years, tops....

some interesting predictions...

The popular pick is Cadets, but really have a feeling Crown will be extremely tough with their new and improved battery - that's scary

BD is always tough obviously...

Cavaliers have been moving up & SCV very solid the past couple years, and then Coats... coming off their best season / I personally think it will be tough for them to recreate the magic of LY's program, so I smell a slight drop - so they are probably the 4/5/6 spots

I'd say Phantom will be improved after a somewhat down year, so tag them or Boston for 7th/8th - one could clip sixth

Blue Knights really surged at the end last year, that program carried them with some great visual performances. The change in caption there might be a concern - don't know enough first hand to say... Possibly a drop this year? 9th? or fall behind to 10th...

Boston may challenge Regiment for sixth - that program REALLY held them back last year. A very talented group with great resources. Could be sixth or 7th?

I'd say Blue Stars/Scouts/Crossmen round out the top group...

The top 3 in my view is unpredictable. Cadets have a lot of vets - so they may take it on balance. But don't count Crown out with drum factor.

cadets will have to be flawless with this show. The entire design is "look what we can do" so they will have to be a monster corps out of the gate and just keep getting better.

• Like 1

Since I have a better handle on shows and what i have heard I'll make another Prediction

1. The Cadets - Holy. Shosty. That. Is. Drum. Corps.

2. Carolina Crown - Dark. Furious. and Ode to Joy!!

3. Blue Devils - I mean seriously - can not take them out of the top 3. they are a contender every year

4. Bluecoats - Hate to do this after last season - but it is a pattern for them.

5. Santa Clara Vanguard - solid and consistent. dunno if this show will follow the last couple of years.

6. Blue Knights - lots of momentum from last year. new staff can push them maybe?

7. The Cavaliers - not so sure about this show. with a title like "Game On" i figured it would be based off MW3, COD, stuff like that.

8. Phantom Regiment - Love phantom but they just arent the same phantom. At least it isn't a rehash show!!!

9. Boston Crusaders - show will be more accessible and its an anniversary year!

10. Blue Stars - Side Show.... my mind runs rampant with how they will present this.... AHS: Freak Show motif maybe????

11. Madison Scouts - Gene Kelley MGM Musicals - hate to put them this low but after last year.....

12. Crossmen & Spirit of Atlanta - Yes a Tie - I think both Corps will do extremely well this year!!! Can't wait!!!!

13. Troopers - Still pushing - lokking forward to this show though. they have continually grown and I'm impressed

14. Colts - Love the show they put together this year. Spirit did Film Noir first though

15. The Academy - Love The Academy!!

16. Oregon Crusaders - This show gives me the feels.... I have grown to like this corps

17. Blue Devils B - They are also a machine. I wouldn't be surprised if they knock a WC Corps out of a spot above them

It's getting increasingiy difficult for me to begin to predict 11th - 17th. The gap in quality is getting smaller and smaller, all it takes is one weakness or one strength to move you a good few spots. This areas been my favorite to watch competitively over recent years, and I expect this year to be no different. Crossmen and Oregon have my favorite concepts and source music announced of this grouping last year for sure though. I would love to see both move up, but at the expense of who is the real question. Can say the same for Troopers as well. The Acadmey I really like, excited to see where they go.

Edited by DrumManTx