Staff merrigoround

It's my strong suspicion that there is a very strong, secret cabal between AARP and QVC.

"It seems like you've got this moron thing you do; it's called thinking..." :withstupid: ( No Worries folks, HornTeacher will understand this quote.)

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

Don't mean to be crass, but is topic now tangented into something else?

• Like 4

which to him means they steal it. and of course he's wrong there too

No I did not state ( nor believe ) that BD " steals the talent " from its competitors. The word " steal " by definition means to " take something from another without their permission" and fully connotes" an illegal action ". It is ludicrous to derive from any of my remarks above that I accuse BD of doing something illegal, or without the permission of others. So thats an epic fail right there, and once more I should not be put in a position to have to reply to something that you concocted out of thin air with that use of the word " steal ". I know the meaning of words. Had I thought BD was doing something illegal here in their use of marchers from other Corps without their knowledge or permission, I would have used the word " steal ". But I did not. You did . And you are as wrong as wrong can be to feebly and unsuccessfully attempt to substitute YOUR word here to MY words above.

Edited by BRASSO

"It seems like you've got this moron thing you do; it's called thinking..." :withstupid: ( No Worries folks, HornTeacher will get this.)

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

• Like 1

It's my strong suspicion that there is a very strong, secret cabal between AARP and QVC.

haha!... could be, you never know. QVC sellls a lot of stuff to people that are at home a lot during the day with the time and money to burn and to turn on their TV station to see whats available to buy.. . Thats the AARP membership at the older age demograhic it seems to me.

Edited by BRASSO

I got an AARP card with my name and everything in the mail this year... I aged out of DCI in 2007

=/

No...the real reason you got the card is because you aged out twice (or maybe failed to age out) with the Muchachos in the 70's. (Only the dinos will get this one.)

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 3

No...the real reason you got the card is because you aged out twice (or maybe failed to age out) with the Muchachos in the 70's. (Only the dinos will get this one.)

Either that or he marched overage one entire season undetected with SCV until the Prelims were completed and is a Brit by birth ( you and a few other AARP qualifiers here will get this one too... haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3