Staff merrigoround

Is there a way to filter out Brasso on threads? I'm not that familiar with the settings, but can you block or hide individual posters?

Yes. Any poster can be filtered out by simply putting on" ignore"... and it can easily be done with any and all posters by going to the upper right hand corner at the top of the screen and open that up to click on " ignore ". You can do that. This way you are free from viewing anything posted by that poster in the future.

Edited by BRASSO

So the thread is Staff Merrigoround but it has evolved into an inciting, spinning, semantic, angry bunch of BS about who said what, how they said, how they shouldn't have said it, what it was they really said and on and on. So let's get back on track, STAY on track and Brasso, Jeff Ream and Mike D can possibly focus on the thread and not the peeing contest they are engaging in. For the rest of us wanting to know and learn about staff changes...please!!!

I have made many relevant comments to happening in this thread. You're also welcome to block me. I won't lose sleep over it

so if a kid decides they want to leave Mandarins, BD should just say no? BS. It's upon Mandarins to make that kid want to stay. BD did nothing wrong regardless of how you try to twist words and paint it

Is there a problem with getting back on the topic and staying there? The constant slapping each other is getting old. Give it a rest.

I have made many relevant comments to happening in this thread. You're also welcome to block me. I won't lose sleep over it

It may be difficult for you as I have read posts from you over the past years but you are now just being a jacka$$.

Indeed. Super pumped to have Rob on the team. Great arranger, and fantastic educator.

Jude knows his stuff too. if there's one person I know that I think can actually make the Phantomettes rise to a new level, it's Jude

• Like 1

It may be difficult for you as I have read posts from you over the past years but you are now just being a jack###.

hardly. Go back to the old g7 threads. then I was a jackass.

and yes, I have made posts about staff changes...Crossmen, Crown, and now Phantom at the least in this thread. Or you have the option to block.

That's good to hear. Obviously, I'm sad to see Jamey go, and I frankly don't know anything about any of the pickups other than Rob.

yeah having had the chance to work with Jamey at Empire showed how talented he is. Phantom's biggest issue still seems to point in one area. we'll see when the show announcement is made

• Like 1

hardly. Go back to the old g7 threads. then I was a jackass.

and yes, I have made posts about staff changes...Crossmen, Crown, and now Phantom at the least in this thread. Or you have the option to block.

[/quote

Sure I can block but why should an schmarmy glib a$$ like you make me block? How about you stop being the smart aleck you've been and let other DCP'rs participate in posts without having to see your crap to keep an argument going?

Yeah...you are right...it is difficult to not respond when someone is posting such incorrect information,.

Agree .A poster is naturally afforded the oipportunity to set the record straight on assessments, comments, observations, allegedly stated by the poster, that werre completely and wholly misconstrued. I believe I was given that opportunity to set that record straight in my case here on this thread, and believe other posters should be afforded that right to correct the mischaracterization at any time as well in the future, even if it might temporarily sidetrack us on the thread topic at hand.

Now unless someone else feels the need to opine on more unrelated things on this topic, for the 4TH time, I might suggest we get back to the topic at hand of the annual offseason " Staff Merrigoround "