Staff merrigoround

I think Jeremy deserves an opportunity to prove the doubters wrong. As for the negativity angle.... look no further than Chaos 001!!!! I'm surprised that you haven't dissected the last twelve years of Jeremy's work to show everyone how below standard his work is. I mean really, you refuse to state who you are so why should we take ANYTHING you have to say with a grain of credence? Are you that close to the inner sanctum that you cannot divulge who you really are???? If that's the case then you sir/madam are nothing but a coward. As I've stated before....go find something to be positive about and give the "I know what's best for Regiment" crap a rest.

And who would've guessed you'd complain about someone else's rightful opinion? Talk about pot calling the kettle black. How about you ignore what I say and give your mouth a rest? You add nothing to discussion other than "don't say anything bad about the corps" or something else off argument.

Coward? Not in the least. Be careful of your ad hominem attacks. It shows your intellectual level. Saying who I am has nothing to do with the validity of my statements whether accurate or not...but that doesn't seem to matter.

His work isn't the quality of whom he's replacing. This design staff is shaping up to be 8-12 material.

Edited by chaos001
  • Like 1

Did I forget something or is chaos001 not allowed to have an opinion on DCP Sutasaurus? If this gentleman's work is substandard, it will soon show. If not, then chaos001 will be wrong. So why the frustration over an opinion.

Oh...chaos001, there are too many people that take opinions way too personally on DCP. I thought I used to take myself too seriously until I started posting here and seeing the just over the top reactions by some users.

THERE ARE TOO MANY OPINION POLICE!!!!!!!!

Edited by Nachfolger Christi

Did I forget something or is chaos001 not allowed to have an opinion on DCP Sutasaurus? If this gentleman's work is substandard, it will soon show. If not, then chaos001 will be wrong. So why the frustration over an opinion.

It's because I'm arguing against something he has an emotional attachment to, which elicits his "passionate" responses.

I'd love to be wrong. Hopefully I will be, but there isn't anything in this staffs' pasts that makes me have hope.

It seems that Phantom's goal at this point is to stay in the top 12 and in the short term will not be making a big push as championship contender. I could be wrong, but historically they have not been championship contenders, but usually bounce all over the place in the top 12. Nothing wrong with this. It just is what it is right now.

I'm not thrilled, but I'm not shattered. I'm more disappointed that Jamey Thompson is gone than Jeremy Hunt is replacing him.

I'll add...JT left once before. When he came back, the first thing I thought was "This won't be for very long."

IMO, of all the years he did drill for PR, this year was the one that didn't seem quite up to his usual standard. As I stated elsewhere, there were really nice moments, but some others were not expected.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

I'll add...JT left once before. When he came back, the first thing I thought was "This won't be for very long."

IMO, of all the years he did drill for PR, this year was the one that didn't seem quite up to his usual standard. As I stated elsewhere, there were really nice moments, but some others were not expected.

I don't think he'll be back.