Staff merrigoround

His drum corps drill is mediocre.

And that's on a good day, when the planets align.

Hate to say, but I don't think this addition is going to help the corps.

Say what we want about JT, but this is a downgrade IMO.

• Like 2

I think Jeremy deserves an opportunity to prove the doubters wrong. As for the negativity angle.... look no further than Chaos 001!!!! I'm surprised that you haven't dissected the last twelve years of Jeremy's work to show everyone how below standard his work is. I mean really, you refuse to state who you are so why should we take ANYTHING you have to say with a grain of credence? Are you that close to the inner sanctum that you cannot divulge who you really are???? If that's the case then you sir/madam are nothing but a coward. As I've stated before....go find something to be positive about and give the "I know what's best for Regiment" crap a rest.

People must give written analysis on individuals they think aren't great?

Well flame away at me too, because if you take a look at JT's work, I believe you'd want more for your corps.

• Like 1

Yes, at least christian carichner is back, that's something to be happy about.

Oh, and Kuhn.

That is very, especially Kuhn.

People must give written analysis on individuals they think aren't great?

Well flame away at me too, because if you take a look at JT's work, I believe you'd want more for your corps.

Nope, didn't say that. What I said was give him a chance with this new mix of staff....we might be happily surprised.

There is nothing wrong with JTs work. A 6-9 placement isn't bad at all if this is the goal of the corp.

There is nothing wrong with JTs work. A 6-9 placement isn't bad at all if this is the goal of the corp.

So with JT's drill a corps can get between 6-9 and probably not much better?

Interesting theory.

I've always thought there were more factors.

So with JT's drill a corps can get between 6-9 and probably not much better?

Interesting theory.

I've always thought there were more factors.

I don't see what could be wrong with his theory. Just don't pay any attention to 05-07, 11, or 12. You know, five of the seven years he's written drill for the corps. Yeah, if you don't pay attention to that, he makes perfect sense.
  • Like 2

That's just a prediction, based upon several factors though. First, PR has changed a good amount of staff, which doesn't usually bring about a championship caliber corps in a year. I don't see top three for them. Second, GE and visual are very integrated now. So, they would not a balance of cleanliness with the right difficulty of drill to excel visually. It could happen, but not likely. Don't get me wrong I like PR, especially in 2010 when they came in 6th. But, it will take a lot to get them into the top 5 with this design team.

Oh...everyone. We have another OPINION POLICE in zachariaswmb. Again, the point is that PR is not usually a consistent championship contender and it's unlikely they will be in 2015. Nothing wrong with this.