Staff merrigoround

Again, however, you miss the point. It is unlikely that PR can medal in 2015 with JT at the helm and with the current makeup of the staff. If they do, however, great.

It is VERY unlikely, because he's GONE!

Jamey Thompson (JT?) is an incredible designer, and I would say the opposite of you. He was their saving grace to give them a CHANCE at being top 5.

Are you sure you are not trying to say it is unlikely they can medal with the new guy? I'm a bit confused by your posts.

• Like 1

Jamey Thompson (JT?) is an incredible designer, and I would say the opposite of you. He was their saving grace to give them a CHANCE at being top 5.

Are you sure you are not trying to say it is unlikely they can medal with the new guy? I'm a bit confused by your posts.

I think he means even if he were on staff they'd not place much better, let alone medal.

They're definitely not medaling with the staff tegu have. If they do, I'll be shocked.

Not understanding the JT hate. At all. He's a fantastic designer who has created some pretty amazing visual packages. A down year or two does not indicate that he has lost it. I'm sad to see him go. But personally, I want to see a much larger improvement in their musical package than their visual.

• Like 2

Not understanding the JT hate. At all. He's a fantastic designer who has created some pretty amazing visual packages. A down year or two does not indicate that he has lost it. I'm sad to see him go. But personally, I want to see a much larger improvement in their musical package than their visual.

Ditto.

And yet...through all of this sniping and complaining....BD's staff stays stable and highly successful.

A lesson COULD be learned here....but I ain't holding my breath.

If only people would listen, learn, and apply. Though I've not always enjoyed their products, they know how to create and maintain excellence. Props to Gibbs for running the organization well and to Chandler for being the model for what a program coordinator should be.

(Even if it's all a big conspiracy. Lol!)

What about the loss of Matt Jordan? How will that affect things? He was a great connection to Pearl & MCM. Several of the vets in the pit are MCM guys and now they're not sure where they want to go.

Would you not say that they also survived a much greater loss (in some people's minds) when Rennick left and somehow, they survived and now have Mr. Kuhn?

Life goes on. Everyone can be replaced.

Edited by Lincoln

JT left after 2007 (the first time). Nick S was then made drill designer in 2008.

They won that year.