Show ideas for next year's corps?

Funny you mentioned that. Part 6 of Bluecoats 2013 was Rufus's Oh What a World, but it ended up getting cut during spring training.

Wow, really? That would have been awesome. Maybe Bluecoats will bring something Rufus to the field next year...

Since Boston did a crazy dark show this year they should continue the same type of show and do:

Slender Man- Wandering through the dark

The Scorpions did a concert back in 2000 with the Berlin Philharmonic...honestly there was some decent material for those arrangements. Maybe Jersey Surf?

That was kind of a lingering creepshow of a movie. But I don't remember the music leaping out at me. (Or maybe that's the point.) Now I'm imagining scenarios where "are you alone?" and other snippets of conversation from the van are used for voiceovers. But it almost seems like the tone of that movie would be too quiet to transfer to the field. Would it be performed underneath something else, maybe?

I think you're probably right. It's very quiet, but incredibly atmospheric and there are some parts -- "Creation" -- that could probably hold their own.

This might be something for someone like PR to explore. Or Vanguard.

Phantoms Phractured Phairy Tales.

Velvet Knights tribute show.

• Like 1

Spirit of Atlanta –Delta Blues; The closer would be Mercury Rev’s ‘delta sun bottleneck stomp’

Boston – Sunbather ; Deathheaven’s Sunbather

Colts –the Who; Quadrophenia

Regiment, redo the music from 1979 and don’t water the brass book, I want bombastic

I've been waiting for the Cavs to do Legend of Zelda for quite a long time.

I'd also like to see someone do the music of Howard Hanson, especially symphony no. 2.

Was also thinking of some kind of "Tale of Two Wizards" show, depicting two wizards out to destroy each other. Gives a lot of ideas for visual impact sets. Fire, water, lightning bolt, would be pretty neat. Of course this would be for The Cadets.